Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Hunter
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:103707078
Your Character Name: Jeff Stall

Ban Length: 7 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SCOTTISH

Ban Reason: NITRP
Unban Reason: I dont understand how i didnt have an intent to roleplay. During the time of the ban i was calling pd garbage and trash cans because they were arresting me. I was in jail yelling they were trash at their jobs. Irl people scream in jail because they dont want to be there so why am i being punished for yelling in a jail cell. In the situation before my org mate broke nlr and i dont understand how thats on me. I cant pull the trigger for him and or make his decisions when i cant talk to him over radio because i was dead. If i had no intent to roleplay why wouldnt i just call everyone out ooc and flame in ooc instead of in character.
If the ban is going to stay i would ask for it to be reduced for this is my first ban that wasnt just off of warning points. i have been a good boy and will continue to be one if we could speak in discord about it and discuss exactly why the punishment was nitrp.

I would also like to speak to Mr.alex on why he was talking smack when i was on the ground calling my org trash and me a bottom fragger. Detectives are supposted to be professional not toxic and also not supposted to remember stuff from past lives such as my org name which i didnt give to Mr.alex

Time of Occurrence: 10/27/2020 around 1:30pm MDT
Additional members involved/witnessing: Mr.Alex Scottish Joe Mammoth.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Hunter00001 ,

In regards to your Ban Appeal for "Unacceptable Conduct/Behaviour, No Intent to Roleplay" of 1 Week.

Initially, you were reported by another user for Fail Roleplay, Breaking Character which was observed by myself but not intercepted as of that moment, within your "roleplay" with law enforcement you broke character several times and was speaking in a set behaviour which to a degree was partially-accepted as roleplay but as another partied user in your organisation broke server rules, killing the officer whilst still meant to be following the New Life Rules I then interjected myself into this situation, discussing yours and the other user's actions.

All users apart from that situation were talked too, including you, I mentioned to you to correct your attitude and the behaviour of roleplay you were pursuing as in my opinion, it wasn't realistic and borderline our rules on respect (in/out of roleplay). Once that SIT concluded and the tickets were resolved I further observed you and your friend's roleplay which still was out of line, as it was more mingy and disrespectful rather than enhancive and expansive.

After being told to correct your actions you clearly pursued them, not altering nor lowering the level or "mine-ness" and from these observations there wasn't a clear roleplay intent, an intent to be mingy and impact on other roleplay due to your mood based on prior events, yes, but overall the level of unacceptable behaviour led to a ban as I didn't believe you were going to further correct yourself nor any other punishment could reform you.

To conclude, although this is your first ban listed under these categories you still have moderate punishment history and by me reducing or removing the ban, in my opinion, won't set any reform of behaviour and your actions have impacts on others as observed, these actions lead to consequences, no matter the level so therefore I cannot agree with your reason for you to be unbanned.

Take this time to reconsider the type of roleplay you want to pursue for your character.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Ban Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.