FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Rockford

Upon a time, two years ago, a plane landed in Rockford, in an era forgotten by many, two men hop off of a bus oncoming to a small yet rich town in the middle of the Americas, their names were unknown to all, but there they were, in a city full of lucrative opportunities. Jeremy Matthews was one of these people.
Jeremy was quite a legal person, doing jobs with the UPS, Police, Medical Services, and watering people's plants. He did what most new people do, farm, work, and get cash. He and his friend met an interesting individual in the store one day. His name? Uncle Benny, also known as Benny Monster. They were offered a job, mine, for cash. This seemed sketchy, but Jeremy kept the offer in mind.

They continued doing jobs, and then, they got involved with Benny. A turning point, per se, they started mining hours on end, guns at the ready in such a dangerous city, defending themselves from people that mugged at the mines in Rockford. But what if, they could mug too?

Then he turned to crime. His unknown friend which he keeps the name of private, and him, began to mug people. They had acquired a Black Honda Civic Type R 2011, which, while it may have been slow, did the job. They bought suits, the typical Black and White suit that everyone buys at their starting point. That suit would go a long way, and is a prized item within Jeremy's collection.

Mugging people was easy. It was quick and fast cash, and a quick in an out of clothing would steer would be killers off their tails for how long they needed to hide to take scent off of themselves. It was a life full of fun and thrilling experience, where nothing really notable really happened. They got involved in drugs with some of the more promenant people in Rockford at the time, and overall had an enjoyable time in Rockford

Paralake

Within Rockford, hell had broken loose. National guard had stepped in after an order from the governor of the state. National wide media had caught wind of this small yet very insane town within America and by political pressure everyone had left for a new city, Paralake. This city, already with some minor hints of crime and a pretty trashcan police force, it was the perfect location for all of the somewhat hardened criminals that were in Rockford.

Amongst those criminals was the now somewhat experienced but still poor Jeremy Matthews. Upon joining Paralake he continued as usual, selling chunks to Benny, but one day, he was given the title of Monster, by Benny, becoming the third ever Monster to exist. Jeremy Matthews was no more. He was now known as Jeremy Monster. A name that some people found weird, some people found to be an impostor of the Monsters, but to some, he was a friend, and one who looked out to the best of the Monsters, whether he fought them or not.

There were new gangs on the scene, such as the Informals, GS9, The Vieras, and many more, whether that'd be remnants of what was left of Rockford gangs who didnt migrate, new gangs, or old gangs that did make it through the Rockford Purge. This didn't really scare Jeremy as he was on somewhat good term with most people, there isn't really a lot that can be found on any conflicts prior to a specific faction.

On August 7th, 2018, The Monster Family's Law Firm has been created by Jeremy and Benny, offering service to all within the lands of Monolith for help. That Law Firm saved a couple of lives and made The Monsters some quick cash, but also to serve all of the city with good lawyer defense against the at the time seemingly corrupt police department.

The Communist Party
1613984477993.png
On a fateful day in Paralake, Jeremy had met a man named Boris Kuznetsov, who was the second in command to a somewhat unknown organization called The Communist Party. After a while dealing with them he decided to join as there wasn't an actual organization to The Monsters but rather just a name, which only a few possessed. They quickly started to become more known and more known as ranks rose to the 30s. "Those were the good times" Is one of the many phrases used to describe that time by those who were in the communist party.

The Communist Party roster was big. Big enough where not all men knew eachother, but small enough that Jeremy, Boris, Rufucuz, Nathan Viera, Jake Thompson and Anthony Penn knew eachother. It is where some of the oldest bonds were ever made, in a small but tight knit political party, which dealt into criminalities of the cheap but lucrative kind.

That business was also in the Gun Making industry, which some people didnt find to be too good, and therefore they wanted us gone. Some of those people, were the Informals, who demanded we stopped. They had multiple people and organizations by their side, amongst those were people like Romeo Mikael, the founder of the legendary Mikaels, GS9, Viera members, and Benny Monster.

Tensions were high between the organization leaders, to the point where murders of members happened often. Raids that would cause massive amounts of casualties on all sides, including responding police officers. Then, on another big day for Paralake,
The Informals declared war on The Communist Party, bringing in a lot more enemies for The Communist Party.

But these tensions were noticeable, and so The Communists prepared. Jeremy contacted his friends he had made along in Paralake like the Sokolovs, The Ghosts, The Romanians he met in Florida, and created
The Political Coalition, a mega-organization with pretty alright numbers meant to stop the bigger threat, The Informals. But that wasn't the end of the alliances. On the 29th of September, 7 days after the beginning of the Informal-Communist war, The Political Coalition applied to join up within the UN as a security advisor, and so there were more allies against the Informals. (sidenote, yes, the informals disbanded 3 days after the war started but fighting didnt stop until way later, and fighting started way earlier than what is mentioned here, but for the sake of dramaticism and logic i'm doing a 'retcon', but the events played out a bit differently, but not enough to affect anything if I change the phrasing)

Propaganda was attempted against the Informals, but overall, the war ended at a somewhat stalemate, with the organization disbanding days after the war started. The fighting did not stop at all, but some people from the Informals came to us, some didn't, some left the city indefenetly. One of those people that joined the party was Romeo Mikael.

The Frogmen

Before The Communist Party, another opportunity for crime arose in Florida, a literal city named Florida, in Florida. This is where he met some Romanian people, who spoke his native language, Romanian. Jeremy made some pretty good profit off of Florida, as he based with a lot of the Romanians but also the Frogmen and Benny. The Frogmen were a small crime syndicate which phased away. There wasn't much there, but it's some backstory to how the Romanians were met, and another organization that was in his roster of experience. He left them for the commies later on though.

(this is where my memory gets fuzzy, so I'll go on to some of the older stuff I remember)

The Political Coalition Disbandenment

After some disagreements and literal inactivity, The Political Coalition finally died, and then the anti-bullying coalition and the Communists got into a lot of skirmishes, which then also led to The Communist Party disbanding after these wars got annoying. Rufucuz went on did his own thing, Jeremy, Romeo and Kapusta went off on their own, and boris joined the goon squad with Valentino, and overall everyone dissapeared. Another stage of the paralake era was over, and not a lot of people was left within the same organizations. The two bigger mega-orgs, the Informal Alliance, and The Political Coalition, both dissapeared, never to be seen again, atleast at the same power they had before.

CobraZ

After the skirmishes within the Political Coalition, and subsequently The Communist Party, and their end, Romeo and Jeremy with Kapusta on the side, opened their new organization. A shady group called the CobraZ. They had some alliance with The Floridians, a group formed during Florida, which was shut down by the now Federal Task Force hunting crime syndicates within the Eastern Seaboard. This organization worked as a solidification of friendship between the three, Jeremy being the only one left of the three, as the two others were seemingly killed off by a small group in a different city, ending the last group that Jeremy was in.

Truenorth

Truenorth was a small city to which people fled after paralake, repeating the same process that was repeated with the rockford to paralake transition. This is a short time for Jeremy as he flew into the city a few times and then left again as there was no reason to stick, but then, on a sunny day...

Monoford

On a sunny day, in Romania, news broke of the biggest crime syndicates leaving for a small yet rich city, called The Sunset Islands, or, more known on the maps, Monoford. This was the same M.O. used by everyone when switching cities. Announcing a major move, but under a guise of some business, and all of the people involved with the crimes, knew already where to go, but anyone left out would hear this and would instantly know where to go, to keep federal forces off of their asses.

Jeremy flew back to Monoford, two years later. He re-opened his bank account with limited firearms and assets in it, but enough to keep him afloat, and afloat he kept. He hooked back up with an old contact, Jake Thompson. In a city of strangers, he could trust only one to two people, Jake Thompson was the only one to trust, but that proved to be a somewhat big mistake. Kapusta, under a new name, Nathan Viera had returned alongside Jeremy to Monoford.

Back to basics. Jeremy and Nathan had to work up from the ground again, and so they did. They did LSD with whoever they could, trying to make contacts. Jake, in the meanwhile, had his life ended in an alleyway, typical for a man of this status, a criminal, to die by the hands of another criminal. The Emergency Services could not get there in time, and Jake bled out on the sidewalk after getting stabbed 15 times.

Gathering his accounts wasn't easy, but with the help of Ronnie Fitzpatrick, or Ronnie Ravioli, he was able to, and there he made one of his most useful contacts within the city, Ronnie and CTB NTB, which he joined up with on the side to fight people like 786. After a while of being friends with them, CTB NTB disbanded, but still, that didnt matter to him.

Jeremy discovered another monster in the city, Rob Monster, and so he had another friend within the city. He hung out with Rob, Nik, Jordan, Ronnie, Alex Smith, Josh Norman, and many more people, doing bank robberies and overall having fun, but all things must end, and Jeremy one day was invited within YFG by Ronnie. His stay in YFG was long, but after the forced vacation for Alex after federal forces started investigating YFG, Jeremy left and joined Ancient.

Federal Bureau of Investigations
Any unauthorized access is a federal offense.

INTERVIEW 1
CASE AGENT S. JAMES

"So, Agent James, question, how did Jeremy Monster treat you prior to The Purge"

"Pretty well, I'd say. For a criminal he has manners, and he acts proper. He knows how to keep up his appearance and keeps himself on top by connecting with other criminals who see alike him."

"Would you say if he was put in court, would there be evidence to convict him of multiple felonies ranging from drug running to murder and gun manufacturing?"

"No. Well, mh, I don't know. He takes care of loose ends. He may look nice and act appropriate but if you mess with him he'll have you down one way another. He wins conflicts not necesarily through violence but diplomacy and violence go hand in hand in the criminal underworld. If you don't have a way of resolving it peacefully, people'll see the other person as a threat and they'll be put down and made quiet."

"Alright. Do you have any other information related to this case?"

"No, Special Agent."

"Interview concluded."

CASE FILE #245980-PRLMY

Name: Jeremy Monster
Allegiance: Ancient
Networth: DATA UNAVAILABLE DUE TO LACK OF FILES
Height: 6'1
Appearance: Golden Tophat, monocle
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Political Influence: Non-existent.
Purge attendant (Y/N): N
Origin: ROMANIA, EUROPE

Does not appear in any official documentation in the European Union, INTERPOL has no clue who he is and what is true origins are. He claims to be Romanian but this is yet to be verified by Romanian officials

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Forensics Analysis Lab in Washington D.C.

Hello Agent S. James.
You had a request for DNA Analysis for Suspect #3 in The Monster Family group investigation, but we found a matching name to someone else. He doesn't have any corelation to The Monsters, but he is related to the #245980 Case file you're assigned to. I thought I'd forward this to you since this is pretty important. The man is related to another family related to The Monsters, also from Europe. My theory? Jeremy, or Suspect #3, is related to one of the families that were in Paralake, other than The Monsters. I can't really tell you since I'm not allowed to disclose information from the lab. You're lucky you're even being emailed by me on an anonymous email.

His real name is Tyler. He's from Europe and he's hiding his real identity.
Best regards, Kylie J.
Lab Technician at the FBI in DC

OOC Note: This took a long time to write. But it was worth it. There's easter eggs for those that know me, mentions of more unknown names and shit. This was a bit dramaticized for the sake of making this somewhat interesting for me to write and for you to read. I've added the FBI portion which I might update later since I didn't really want to make this big ass post bigger. Hope you enjoy the read. It's my accounts on the stories that took place in Paralake. That felt good. If you're an old player, DM me, give me your accounts. Discussing the old days with some of the boys like romeo and mazen and kapusta was some of the most fun I've had in a while.

This is going to be updated, but later.

Good day to y'all​

Last edited:

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Damn, actually all you wrote is true, I can't belive you remembered so much, god knows I can't. Those were the good times :)

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Where did the 200 Aks go?

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Damn, actually all you wrote is true, I can't belive you remembered so much, god knows I can't. Those were the good times :)
Where did the 200 Aks go?
Suprised y'all came back to read it, thanks guys, y'all made my 2018, love you two lol. they were good times.