Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: .ʞǝʌın bɹooʞs :):
Your Steam ID: 76561198138676047
Your Character Name: Kevin Brooks

Target Steam Name: Cuddles 69
Target SteamID: 76561198091198921
Target Character Name (if known): Jimmy Bolf

Request reason: Meta game & RDM ; I raided this individual at Bollers 1 and then he proceeded to hunt me down. During the raid, I was wearing completely different clothing and had a mask on. I was leaving the clothing store and he jumped out his car and missed a hole mag trying to kill me. I get out to kill him but inevitably get killed in the process.
When did the situation occur?: 8/12/2018 1 PM CST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://plays.tv/video/5c0c15ad45c4024b1f/meta-monkas
Additional members involved/witnessing:

What was lost: x1 AK-47 (Eotec)
x1 Kev & Helmet

Last edited:

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You mugged us both so we hunted you down since craig told us who you were I knew it was you even after you changed your suit cause thats your casual suit, plus you were the only car there and you had unlocked it

Cuddles

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I don't even know why this is a report. You robbed me so I went to go hunt you down I don't see a single problem with that.

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You mugged us both so we hunted you down since craig told us who you were I knew it was you even after you changed your suit cause thats your casual suit, plus you were the only car there and you had unlocked it
90% the fact that I changed my clothing was in a mask, you must reinitiate regardless if it's my car or not.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

90% the fact that I changed my clothing was in a mask, you must reinitiate regardless if it's my car or not.
I am pretty sure last time I checked mugging us is initiation

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I am pretty sure last time I checked mugging us is initiation
yet again you don't know "Kevin Brooks" robbed you. I was wearing a mask named "Tragico", Santa hat, and a grey vest. I had a completely different outfit form the mugging so to speak

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yet again you don't know "Kevin Brooks" robbed you. I was wearing a mask named "Tragico", Santa hat, and a grey vest. I had a completely different outfit form the mugging so to speak
But I do when craig tells me read once more

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

But I do when craig tells me read once more
There was no way craig could have known within RP that I "Kevin Brooks". I don't really care to argue anymore, will let staff do there job and they build an opinion.

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll just add this comment because it’s relating to Jimmy. Jimmy is banned for 4 Weeks as of today by Valentino for a separate incident that happened in-game. Just thought it would be wise to let the staff member dealing with this know.

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll just add this comment because it’s relating to Jimmy. Jimmy is banned for 4 Weeks as of today by Valentino for a separate incident that happened in-game. Just thought it would be wise to let the staff member dealing with this know.
This will probably be up when he gets unbanned anyway

Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: After watching the video numerous time and checking logs, Kevin was a different person (meaning he was wearing a mask also different clothes).
Result: Jimmy will get 1 more day added to his ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.