Your Steam Name: jColborn
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: RDM, Player Report
Time of Occurrence: Some time last night, 12/15/2018
Relevant Evidence:
(taken from the person reporting me's perspective)
Additional members involved/witnessing: My friend who started the shooting, Ethan Johnson.

As you can see in the video, my friend opened fire on the Lieutenant first, as he pointed his weapon at me, off safety. That IS initiation. Also, the person recording the video was basically harassing me over the mask, constantly asking me to take it off, however I understand that him asking me to take off the mask is not enough alone to initiate on him. Our main justification is about the Lieutenant pointing his rifle at me, and we had to kill the police officer because he pulled out his weapon and opened fire on us, and he witnessed us committing a serious, code-red crime. We got shot in the back by detectives afterwards.

My friend was banned as well for the same time, as you can see in the initial player report. Here's his information:
Your Steam Name: Falloutgamingz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:214406774
Your Character Name: Ethan Johnson

Last edited:

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I also don't understand why he didn't just bring it to a !report, as there were staff online.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal denied. You are lucky not to be banned for FearRP and Copbaiting aswell. Masks are illegal and you're forced to unequip and destroy it once you are told so. By constantly wearing a mask you are essentially copbaiting.

In no way was a shootout over a mask warranted. The ban on both of you stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.