Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Piz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47072414
Your Character Name: Thomas Tucker

Target Steam Name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073111618 / Jin
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56422945
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request reason: I ran inside their property since they left the big doors open. They then shut them and one says he is going to get a gun so I run up to the door and try and open it so I can get out. I get out and he tells me to leave , I ask him or what and he pulls a knife. I proceed to leave but he stabs me even after I complied with his orders and begun to leave, he wasn't protecting his property very well as he endangered it more so over killing me than just to leave me alone to leave.
When did the situation occur?: Today
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

PizzaDog

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Also they royally fucked up my car afterwards, this is when I come back around 5-10 minutes later.
E547B7AFADD5B08042C3C474C4DD0B8F9CC94AB6

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under review
@Jin Can you explain your side please

Jin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, i have nothing to do with your car being broken, i dont know if the people who were basing with me did something to it but that aint none of my wrong doing.
Second of all, if i remember correctly i told you multiple times to get off my property as my friends were calling out over coms that there is someone in the house that wont leave, and if someone can come kill them. If i remember correctly aswell you were annoying the over mic and punching them, not 100% sure on that though.

Jin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You were also warned that you were gonna die

PizzaDog

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

If i remember correctly aswell you were annoying the over mic and punching them, not 100% sure on that though.
Slander, I can upload the proof of this never happening. Why say it if you're not certain, withdraw the comment.
You were also warned that you were gonna die
This is also just not true, it's amusing you're blatantly lying in a report. I'll upload the footage now, should be
available later.

PizzaDog

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Jin

Video really shows the whole situation in addition to my first video I uploaded, it shows me trying to RP with the guys but they completely reject this and in result one starts locking doors. Hence I try and get out the door when he unlocks meanwhile saying "i'm going to get a gun". I get out and stay for 10-20 seconds to see if they want to talk but he says I should leave.

@Shiblamo Is there any need for any more replies and whatnot since it seems like there's not much else to discuss. It will just be us arguing and I'm quite stubborn with my viewpoint in that I did nothing deserving of my death.

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Player report accepted.
-Punishment will be a 12 hour ban issued to Jin(STEAM_0:0:56422945) for RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.