Job Abusing

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Pakinstov

Monolith Rookie
Aug 27, 2019
Your Steam Name:GefeRaileanu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:448580486
Your Character Name: Julian Winters

Target Steam Name:TintinGames
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73877034
Target Character Name (if known): dONT KNow.

Request Reason:Job abuse, After I killed him he switches to acop and arrests me for robbing the bank even tho i didnt do anything and i had nothing on me as seen i nthe video
When did the situation occur?: 7 / 27 / 2022
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:no
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:Yes.

TintinGames

Monolith Newcomer
Apr 20, 2019
There were additional members that can support me. Also I never actually arrested him I only put him in handcuffs.

Austin Hunter

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Police Command
Oct 30, 2021
Your video clips are literally a couple of seconds long. I am unable to determine anything other than the fact that there was a detention made where the officer involved was investigating a crime. This has also been moved to Police Reports as it is better suited in that section.

Do you have any additional evidence?

AJACE

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Event Team
Police Supervisor
Dec 4, 2021
@Max Pakinstov,

You have the following (12) Hours to respond to this Police Report. Otherwise it will be locked, moved and or denied.

Austin Hunter

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Police Command
Oct 30, 2021
Closed, not sufficient evidence.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.