Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not gonna make this goodbye long nor sappy, I just am simply taking a break. I recently got back into rust after a 7 month break from it. The whole reason a ever found monolith was because I took a break from rust(which was my main game at the time) and just decided to one day look at severs on gmod. I found monolith and got really hooked on it. But now, I got back into rust, and will be taking a break from monolith. I will still be on from time to time, but not like I used to play it. On top of that, I just started highschool, so I will be focusing more on school now. I want to thank everyone for giving me such a good time in monolith and to the staff team for putting up with all the players. I will get back into monolith when Monoford comes out. Cya guys then.

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You're a Bottom

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

BRUHHHH YOU WERE MY EXCUSE TO WASTE GUNS IN HOSTAGES AND BANK RAIDS!! Ugh, whatever.... just be back.... soon. I’ll have more guns and more money by then, I promise lol. - Johnathan Doyna

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not gonna make this goodbye long nor sappy, I just am simply taking a break. I recently got back into rust after a 7 month break from it. The whole reason a ever found monolith was because I took a break from rust(which was my main game at the time) and just decided to one day look at severs on gmod. I found monolith and got really hooked on it. But now, I got back into rust, and will be taking a break from monolith. I will still be on from time to time, but not like I used to play it. On top of that, I just started highschool, so I will be focusing more on school now. I want to thank everyone for giving me such a good time in monolith and to the staff team for putting up with all the players. I will get back into monolith when Monoford comes out. Cya guys then.
enjoy rust. highschool isn't too hard, don't sweat it (atleast not grade 9)

Juan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Bro, be back soon, gonna be kinda hard not seeing you around, we may have been in separate enemy orgs, but our bond was strong, enjoy rust, send me a message when you start getting back on, the good old memories will live on-Juan Enrique

Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

BRUHHHH YOU WERE MY EXCUSE TO WASTE GUNS IN HOSTAGES AND BANK RAIDS!! Ugh, whatever.... just be back.... soon. I’ll have more guns and more money by then, I promise lol. - Johnathan Doyna
you better lmao. keep streaming my dude

Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

enjoy rust. highschool isn't too hard, don't sweat it (atleast not grade 9)
yea if it is easy my break will be alot shorter, another reason I took a break besides school and rust is that the player community has grown so toxic, so I just decided to step away from it for a little

Sweatyfatninja

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bro, be back soon, gonna be kinda hard not seeing you around, we may have been in separate enemy orgs, but our bond was strong, enjoy rust, send me a message when you start getting back on, the good old memories will live on-Juan Enrique
I will, just wanted to step back from monolith for a little, we can mess around when I get back lmao, it was always fun with you in abz.

Nifae

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You were always nice to joke around with. Hope you come back refreshed.

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

John my son, it was fun even though me and dusty convinced you to play rust again, it's been a journey you and dusty teaching me and now i'm better then you.. like what more can I ask for xD. In all it's fun playing with you but ill see you on the rust community u bot

Clip of Rust 2 days new:

Funny Clip (Btw this is his first day playing):

Du$ty

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’m so proud of you Alex <3 you are growing up so fast.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Forgot to add something, I have rust on steam. I uninstalled it out of not knowing how the heck to play but please hmu on discord if your willing to teach me.

heater

Monolith Veteran
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Funny Clip (Btw this is his first day playing):
[/QUOTE]
Wonder who that could be :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.