DrDispenser

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi!

You may know me as Lt. Bui, Police Lieutenant Bui, or just merely Johnny Bui. I've been playing Monolith ever since Rockford and since then. I've been playing non-stop as a Police Officer! So that is why you might be wondering I've reached level 100 so early, and I am currently Police Level 211. (Fun Fact: 211 is the California Penal Code for Armed Robbery!). I enjoy enforcing the law but handing out citations and tickets come as a cost to me. I am way to compassionate, and although the punishment is to be handed out, I have to do them. But sometimes I lower it or let it slide if I feel like it. You will always see me on mainly as a Lieutenant, but if the Lieutenant positions are full, you'll see me as Sergeant. I am known to be by the book, light-hearted Officer of the Law. But sometimes I will be yelling at fellow officers for such being a disappointment and not keeping up as the gold standard of a Citizen. I am very by the book and often use Radio Codes. So yeah! Always PD, enjoy passive RP such as Traffic Stops and Citations, and the hardcore raids. I have not broken any law whatsoever, nor even been arrested once.
I enjoy this server much and being part of it. However, there are a few things that get me mad, such as previously stated, subordinate officers being full of unprofessionalism, and being a disappointment to me, citizens that disconnect during RP or maliciously, and disrespect me. Everything else is rather fine. There is one thing I need to address; my last name is pronounced like the word "Buoy." That is "/ˈbo͞oē,boi/." And I guess that is all.
"There is Two of Law. The Letter and The Spirit. Finding the difference between them is crucial to being a good Police Officer."

Lt. Johnny Bui

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello!

Rick Tells

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings