Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGamingWaffle_

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello I have issues playing on the server, it is not my first time trying to join but I have never got past the initializing screen. When i do get in after 5 seconds the following error shows up:

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/entities/entities/ent_itembox.lua:58: attempt to call method 'IsPremium' (a nil value)
1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/entities/entities/ent_itembox.lua:58

and it spams the console ridiculously fast and I have waited 30 minutes and it still says initializing and keeps loading
I'm subbed to the content pack and a side note while joining It gets stuck downloading some font for 15 minutes then jumps to sending client info for 10 minutes and if I don't have my cl_timeout at 6000 it times out at the font downloading
My 2nd attempt joining my computer completely froze up, I had to Restart my PC to fix it.

3rd attempt I got in to the initializing and I got this error just once:

\The server has been detected as down. Reporting...

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/kernel/player/cl_crashdetect.lua:20: attempt to index field 'APIEndPoint' (a nil value)
1. cTSS - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/kernel/player/cl_crashdetect.lua:20
2. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/kernel/player/cl_crashdetect.lua:180
3. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/hook.lua:191
can anyone help? iv been sitting on this Screen for an hour.
Just Disconnected for reason "Lost Connection"

The attached file is the font it spends 15 minutes downloading

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Madone

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I had this same problem before , i don't even know why. I just delete my garry's mod & addon's . It works for me.

TheGamingWaffle_

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I had this same problem before , i don't even know why. I just delete my garry's mod & addon's . It works for me.
I just Deleted my entire gmod folder and addons working on redownloading them all :/ lets hope this works

Status
Not open for further replies.