Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Cheekers
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51941246
Your Character Name: Jose Vaccaro

Ban Length: 11 hours
Banning Staff Member: Server (autoban)
Ban Reason: Leaving whilst restrained.
Unban Reason: Here I am on the server early in the morning; There'd be around 21 players. Whilst I'm afk for some moments, in spawn, some security guard decides to restrain me just he could simply dig into my inventory and steal my items I had on me. I know this because when I return back to my PC I see him infront of me, and I see multiple stone chunks on the floor.so I really guessed he discarded stuff he didn't desire.. I got mad that my hard works for yesterday's day of grinding on the server went to waste; This made me quickly leave the server to try and salvage what the man might've taken. Boom the server autobans me for idkek how long. To wrap this all up, I simply wasn't aware of the autoban mechanic. Given a second a chance, I would not do this again; In the future to come I will simply call for a staff member. This whole situation got me very angry and even more confusing since I woke up not too long ago. I wished to be unbanned, but I also wish for this whole pick-pocketing epedemic to try and be resolved aswell by anyone who has an idea. Anyways, thanks for reviewing this -Cheekers

Time of Occurrence: 9:00 am est
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you cannot appeal automatic bans unless you present evidence that invalidate the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.