Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TopShelfO
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150019880
Your Character Name: Josh Young

Ban Length: 6 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tristan

Ban Reason: no intent to rp and some other thing..
Unban Reason: I understand the reasoning of the ban but the staff fails to view my pov, I was showing my new buddy Pablo how to play on the server after I had make sure he read the rules and it was late, we happen to raid someone that was in an admin sit but we were honestly there before the staff and so I just gave back whatever I took from the raid and that was just a lockpick and a zip tie, I couldn't drop the zip tie because it said I only had one because I bought one before the raid, anyway after I give my stuff back my friend tries to negotiate for a wepon Ls, from Tristian.. idk wh7y he did that but I wasn't apart of that I just said give him his stuff back and lets go, we left and starting driving then I was kicked out of my car twice and frozen by the staff member, he was trying to comp me but I just said whatever its fine I don't really care can you just unfreeze me multiple times... we were frozen there for about 6 min and my buddy yells "nice admin abuse" and I agreed with him because our time was being hella wasted.. you know? didn't mean to hit his heart with that. (Sorry about that tristian) then the staff member gets heated yells in his mic at Pablo then bans him for a week then looks at me without saying anything then pop.. "you were banned for nitrp" and I staff dis. thank you for taking your time to review this

Time of Occurrence: last night at 1 Am
Additional members involved/witnessing: uhhh well civis were ramming my only car so I was asking to be unfroze but..

Last edited:

Young pap

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

what led us to the sit, (my friends explaination of the situation that led to us getting froze again) "We were about to raid this apartment he comes in stops us he then leaves without telling us who are clearly at the front door about to raid the place. He than after us raiding the people who didnt through this whole 3 minutes of us robbing them say they are in a active admin sit which at that point we would have left decide to say "NO NO NO NO NO" and try to leave we shoot set people and take loot. He then kills me to take loot we get into another admin sit which he doesnt comp me for the med kit i lost or the ammo, Then says he will comp me and give a gun but decides to waste 15 minutes of our time freezing us and then ban us for swearing at a staff member."
And M-man is right.. nobody ever said they were in a sit when we were raiding they failed to value there lives so I killed them, we were also there before staff took there sit in the first place. basically we were already robbing them.. my friend is new to the server like I said and we looked for people with guns for an hour and final got one then that shit happened. I believe that's why he was asking for a gun Ls makes sense to me.
ps I also never knew agreeing to someone saying "nice admin abuse" was called staff dis.. idk where mans got that from but gg I was on everyday this week with no problems just grinding my farming and my mining shit so i could make guns then the weekend finnally hits then this shit happens

Last edited:

Young pap

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I don't think you had a point, and your behavior was that bad. Your friend was being unnecessarily difficult when I said from the start I would personally comp you for any expenses you put toward the raid and I would void it so you could raid again right after if you want, probably people that would have more than just a pistol and lockpick too. There was nothing else in the house if you didn't know because it wasn't even rented.

If you and your friend had just said "Oh, my bad. I didn't know the sit was still going on." Then just dropped the lock pick and cheap pistol I would have sent you guys on your way with fresh ammo or whatever else you used, like I said I would clearly from the start. It would have been a 1 minute sit if you'd had just followed my instruction. You could have went and raided someone else right away. Then I even finally said that I would just give you the items back from the raid, because your friend seemed to be obsessed with them, and just take the items from my personal bank but told you guys you'd have to wait out the raid timer in that case. Then your friend said "fuck this admin abuse" and walked off and you supported his behavior. Saying he was "Just saying it how it is" and "he's just keeping it 100". It wasn't until after those things were said that your fates were already sealed and your friend started saying "ok ok just comp me just comp me" but I was already checking notes/typing up the notes/writing the bans. (That's why I was AFK and unresponsive for a couple minutes.)

Also this is not a ban appeal for your friend either, he needs to make his own if he wants. You cannot appeal for him.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

and just to be clear you did say you would comp us we didnt say anything after and you just banned us

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

no one was rude towards you and if we were sorry that wasn't out intentions

Young pap

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I dropped you the lockpick and he was going to drop the gun he just seen it as his because the actions we made and honestly what was bad about our behaviors? my homie can't get unbanned why..? its also his first 'offence' l;iterally nobdy wants to make a ban apeal for something so silly.. i had to wait till the next day to get motivation to do this shi I wish you unfroze us so we could of actually walked off wym he walked off. there wasnt even a real ass solid reason to ban us im still pissed dude im not even tryin to play on the server atm lol

Young pap

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

can wee talk in ts about this or discord

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

With each response you make you're giving a "sorry but... you did this" with a added sense of growing impatience from you. When I've clearly written every detail of my reasoning in this thread and my staff report if you'd read it. If you still don't understand what you did wrong after that and why I responded in the way I did, than I don't think you can be unbanned because you're not understanding completely. I'm looking for an unconditional apology to ensure you won't do what you did in the future to other staff members, not a discussion.

Try reading PMX's response to my staff report to get a better idea of what you guys did wrong: https://monolithservers.com/forums/...trying-to-help-his-friends.19015/#post-115168

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Well your friends recent and now deleted posts on your thread just, in part, got your appeal denied and his ban extended so you can thank him for that. If you both continue this behavior towards staff do not expect to be able to play on the server in the future.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.