Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TopShelfO
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150019880
Your Character Name: Josh Young

Ban Length: 6 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tristan

Ban Reason: no intent to rp and staff disrespect

Unban Reason: I understand the reasoning of my ban and i apologize to the staff member sincerely i can see your point and i’m agreeing with you, not because you denied my last one, you’re right about my friend he’s not cut for the rp and doesn’t act as serious as i do. im used to moving solo i gave him multiple chances to act right and sadly got pissed at him over something so little, my apologies for G @Tristan can talk in discord about this so you can hear and know i’m not just bullshitting with you, my bad for taking your time for this as well, even if i don’t get unbanned, i will act right 100% after the ban.. gn i’ll be on tomorrow noonish midwest time.

Young pap

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

by the way i wasn’t around when my friend posted i’m sorry for his actions as well i’m sorry for bringing toxic to the community, the community is so much better than that

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for your updated response, I don't mean to make you fight or separate you from your friend I really don't. It's just I cannot ignore this behavior as I said before. If I don't stop it people will think they can get away with it and it will continue to other staff and discourage them from staying as staff, especially moderators who haven't had a chance yet to build their confidence yet to properly deal with the toxicity.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.