Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

logo.png

Staff Report Format
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90087726
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ace Carter

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Apecengo

Reason for Report: so, we had guns to him multiple times, and then we got away, he made a broadcast saying everyone who was involved "hand your self in" we finally gave up, me and @Mr.Alex decided to hand our self in, he handcuffed alex saying we got him, i wanted to hand myself in, admitted i had a gun to him but he said it wasn't me and told me to leave, but i couldn't let myself get away with that so i still wanted to hand myself in, so then then i followed the police officers to the back to hand myself in and i get handcuffed. then he gives me a ticket for "trespassing" for $2000 which is total abuse as first of all tress passing isn't a huge fine, also i wasn't tress passing i was handing myself in for what i did. its an abuse of the ticket system as there is guidelines of what you can ticket someone for.

Time of Occurrence: 12:20 ISH GMT.
Evidence to support your claim:
ticket abuse.jpg

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Mr.Alex (off duty) @Brents may have a recording.
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As i'm mentioned on this post i will reply.

I was driving past gun dealer and saw a police officer with his hands up, which was Juan Lopez so i can confirm Ace Carter was the one with the gun pointed at him.

I have a screenshot of this, but not a video as i was unable to retrieve it

Screenshot_25.png

This led to Juan Lopez putting out warrants on everyone involved, except Ace Carter for some reason.
Ace and his crew went on the run for a good 30 mins to an hour and then decided to hand themself in to end their session.

I was at the PD when they arrived so i was able to get a recording of that situation, As Ace said i might have a recording i digged through and found one.

That's all i have for this report.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Even thought I got a ticket too I don't see a reason for the report. :/

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, the ticket was for trespassing, it was a $2,000 ticket, and the amount was taken from the official law post:

6-1. Trespassing: Trespassing private/government/restricted property/assets or a crime-scene.

Punishment: A max fine of up to $2000 dollars or if deemed necessary, A max jail sentence of up to 5 Years.

As you can see during the video, you were asked to leave multiple times, but instead willingly walked inside, so we just decided to go ahead with the ticket. You were immediately kicked from PD after.

At the moment of the video you didn't have any warrants on you, and that is why we opted to ask you to leave (which you didn't)

Regards

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

This is... stupid.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.