AidZ679

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Sup I'm AidZ679 on steam and I go by Karl Charle in-game I'm pretty new to the monolith and have been playing it pretty frequently since I first joined. you will usually see me in the cheapest car in the game in the worst condition if you see me stop by and say hi, I'm looking to learn how the community operates and how to do different things in-game.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome.

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to monolith, if you have any questions you can use !help or just ask around. More than likely there will be a player who will be able to answer your questions.

AidZ679

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to monolith, if you have any questions you can use !help or just ask around. More than likely there will be a player who will be able to answer your questions.
I will be sure to ask questions the community is great so far! the players are normally super helpful unlike a lot of other gmod communities where its just constant minging ill be sure to use !help if i cant get advice from a player as i like meeting the players on the server as the interactions have been most amusing.