Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello my name is Karma , well that's my steam name you'll have to come find my RP name out :) . I am relatively new to the server but i'm sure that i will be sticking around , i love every bit of Monolith so far from the Friendly staff members i have met (Creeper , Pea , Valentino so far) to the lovely and active community who are more than helpful to me a new player.

I am pretty experienced with serious roleplay , i ust to play SantosRP which was a amazing gamemode back in the day but now its just stale ( Not being horrible)
i have ran my own SantosRP , DarkRP and FiveM servers . I am pretty experienced with lua (not the best) and i have been told i'm pretty good at running my community. Thanks for reading and i hope to get to know a lot of you in the coming weeks.

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Was this just a post to try and get good with staff members not tryna be rude but they don’t need more developers
You evidently don't know what an introduction is and they are just telling us about them self and how do you know they don't need more devs.
Hello my name is Karma , well that's my steam name you'll have to come find my RP name out :) . I am relatively new to the server but i'm sure that i will be sticking around , i love every bit of Monolith so far from the Friendly staff members i have met (Creeper , Pea , Valentino so far) to the lovely and active community who are more than helpful to me a new player.

I am pretty experienced with serious roleplay , i ust to play SantosRP which was a amazing gamemode back in the day but now its just stale ( Not being horrible)
i have ran my own SantosRP , DarkRP and FiveM servers . I am pretty experienced with lua (not the best) and i have been told i'm pretty good at running my community. Thanks for reading and i hope to get to know a lot of you in the coming weeks.
Hello welcome to monolith hope you have a good time here and the staff are pretty nice here.

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

and i see we know someone in common or did know someone in common aka lone destroyer if you ever still speak to him

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Was this just a post to try and get good with staff members not tryna be rude but they don’t need more developers

i didnt mention anything about being a devleoper i was just introducing myself

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

and i see we know someone in common or did know someone in common aka lone destroyer if you ever still speak to him
Yeh i speak to him abit

Nakeys

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You seems like a super cool dude! Welcome to monolith :)

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You seems like a super cool dude! Welcome to monolith :)

Thanks man , i honestly love this coumminty everyone who is a proper player is really nice :)

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome, Monolith is a fun addicting server! Hope you enjoy it :)