Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, im Karma. I was a dedicated monolith player back in the day and ill be making my return, since my departure i have took a huge step forward, i keep in touch with alot of you guys and worked on my own projects, as a person i have made a lot of improvements, however i have had some very serious issues happen in my IRL life, i needed a escape and a way to get back to being myself, i felt like monolith really helped me build a character and alot of confidence. I hope ill be welcomed back by you all.

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Wow I haven’t seen you in a very long time.

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back.

Last edited:

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, im Karma. I was a dedicated monolith player back in the day and ill be making my return, since my departure i have took a huge step forward, i keep in touch with alot of you guys and worked on my own projects, as a person i have made a lot of improvements, however i have had some very serious issues happen in my IRL life, i needed a escape and a way to get back to being myself, i felt like monolith really helped me build a character and alot of confidence. I hope ill be welcomed back by you all.
Welcome back to Monolith! I don't know if you remember me but I haven't seen you in so long, nice to have you back.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Oh boy welcome back man glad to have you around

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I remember you all, its really nice to be welcomed back with open arms!

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back, hope you enjoy your time here