Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Administrative Abuse Report Format

Your Steam Name:IM_THE_DANGER
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:199476989
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Tommy asterdon

Admin being reported: @Kent
Reason for Report:He is not allowing me appeal for a 2 week ban for staff dis I never once even cursed I was given the choice to appeal when I was banned never said on my ban that I could not kent will go to the ban appeal and close it not allowing any other staff to put there input I understand that maby I was being a bit disrespectful but I dont believe a 2 week ban is right and I dont have any history with staff dis or any dis
Time of Occurrence:
Evidence to support your claim:75007499Additional members involved/witnessing:I dont know names but it was alot of the staff team online at the time

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello IM_THE_DANGER,

I am the one who initially banned you from the server. You were creating false reports (misusing the report system) which were all closed. I then kicked you from the server for the reason above and you came back and continued to do it.

I asked @Nifae to just teleport to you and explain to you why your reports were being closed, and you gave her an absolutely disgusting attitude. Claiming she doesn't know how to do her job properly, how you've been in the server longer and you know the rules better, and a bunch of other unnecessary comments. Kent only extended the ban I gave you. It's completely deserved and you've been punished for this in the past.

Just because you "never cursed" doesn't mean it's not blatant disrespect. You should know better than this and you should never treat someone like that just for doing their job. After all the warnings we gave you, it makes sense for your appeal to be denied. You took advantage of the lenient warnings and then went on to completely disrespect our staff member(s).

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

After review, there has been no misuse of administrative powers by Gregg. Due to your history of staff disrespect, your initial ban has been extended. Gregg acted accordingly by banning you for staff disrespect. Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.