Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ▲IHATEJUICE▲

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9420008

Your Character Name: Kevin Soloman

Ban Length: 2 Months

Banning Staff Member : British Gentlemen I Think its @Liasetten

Ban Reason:
Staff Disrespect/Racism , Lieing in Sit , Abusing Cop Powers......

Time of Occurrence:Today At About 3PM {Eastern Time Zone}

Relevant Evidence: Quite Honest with you i have nothing but the players who were around me to witness all this

Additional members involved/witnessing: Joe and Gurt Faaraway

My Side of the Story: I wish the admin who banned me uploads the proof or whatever he has on me to be honest ill start off by talking about the staff disrespect/racism.... I myself am black i understand on the server it doesn't not tolerate the N work but i just tried my hardest to explain to the admin that when i say it on accident i'm not saying it in a disrespectful way i was grown up around the word i'm from new york like that's how we talk to each other "what's up my N****" it's like any other person saying "what's up bro" but we use it in the N word and i had tried my hardest to explain to the admin thats its like part of my vocab and i did not mean to say it at all nor did i even notice myself saying it and i'm sorry for that and i kept repeatedly telling him that but no care was given to me.. and again im very sorry and will work on that. 2 Abusing Cop Powers so Gurt Faraway had tried to stop a man in a vehicle for reckless driving guy disrespected him and ran him over so i continued to pursue the man since i saw it all happen tried to arrest the man as he tried running me over. he got out the vehicle shot me twice i ran at him w my cuffs and apparently i'm FailRping 0 clue why after i was shot twice admin failed to check the logs or even care that i was shot twice he instantly assumed i was lying and kept bashing my head about it. i'm not the type of man to sit here and write an unban if i did something wrong but if i'm sitting here taking time out my day to write this clearly there's a gap in the words of somebody i truthfully enjoy my time on the server like i legit just joined a week ago and somehow people get away with way worse and don't even get banned they either get verbally warned or jailed for 20 mins or so but no i guess a man like me gets 2 month ban never understood it i feel like its insane how he treated me and instantly took a side of his friend....

Im Sorry For this LONG Ban Appeal Just really needed to speak my mind LOVE YOU MONOLITH

Last edited:

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'm From Queens That N*** shit is the same thing we speak bro i feel you on that hope they unban you
Please do not reply to appeals that don't involve you,

Chrome

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was the guy who was "recklessly driving". You were with 2 other cadets, and I was driving UNDER the speed limit, going in a straight line down the road, when one of your buddies decided to jump out in front of my car and you all start batoning it, and kept trying to chase me down. After running your buddy over, you guys continued to chase my car and beat it with your baton, and give me a $2000 ticket for attacking a cadet (when you literally jumped in front of my car). I then jumped out of my car, pulled my gun out, and told you to put your hands up, and in return you came charging at me with your handcuffs, I then unloaded a full clip into your direction, only a few bullets hitting you, and you continued trying to arrest me.

@Liasetten was noclipped, watching the entire thing unfold, and dragged you off as you kept trying to handcuff me. You then told him that your life wasn't in danger because you were in teamspeak with the other cadet, and he was your backup. Later on during the sit, you told us that you said you were "speaking to your team" or something along those lines. You also decided to say the N word multiple times, tell julie she sounds like a "Fa**ot", and say that before you get banned, you wanted @Liasetten to know "My dick is bigger than yours, always has and always will be, and I'll always pull more bitches" You were obviously being extremely mingey, and very ill-mannered. You kept bringing up the fact that you're "Black" in order to justify you saying the N word.

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I think @Chrome mentioned about everything you got banned for above, but since he was not the banning admin I'll just tell what happened.
Racism part
It all began down in the jail cells, I responded to a ticket your friend made, and after I was finished I decided to spectate a bit. I saw you as the cadet take bribes rescuing your friend and two other guys(one of which I believe was the other cadet you rolled around with). Your friend yelled something along these lines "What's up {WORD CENSORED}" to a inmate, before he got sent up the elevator. After that you opened the door of the jail cells, and after a bit of talking with him you said: "I am going to release you since you are my side-{WORD CENSORED}."
The warning/Job abuse
I decided after this to keep a watch out on both you and your friend, and then I caught your friend randomly arresting people and searching them, and you did that to a medic too. I did bring you and your friend to the roof and told you both that to be corrupt you need a staff members permission and to stop abusing your job.

Lying in admin sit/Breaking FearRP/Disrespecting staff part
Then I came back 10 minutes later, where I saw a cadet standing in front of Chromes car, ticketing it. He decided to try to leave but then you guys started to attack his car with your batons, he then drove over the cadet standing in front of his car, and tried to escape but you guys kept chasing him. He then got out of his vehicle with a makerov out and started to shoot you whilst your friend stood back. You decided to rush at him with your handcuffs so I stopped you.

Then: (I just stole Chrome's part since it was what happened.)
You then told him that your life wasn't in danger because you were in teamspeak with the other cadet, and he was your backup. Later on during the sit, you told us that you said you were "speaking to your team" or something along those lines. You also decided to say the N word multiple times, tell julie she sounds like a "Fa**ot", and say that before you get banned, you wanted @Liasetten to know "My dick is bigger than yours, always has and always will be, and I'll always pull more bitches" You were obviously being extremely mingey, and very ill-mannered. You kept bringing up the fact that you're "Black" in order to justify you saying the N word.

I told you multiple times to stop being rude/harass me but you did not. You kept on going, asked you multiple times if you did use TeamSpeak too, you said no as well. Regardless if you are "black" in real life or not; you do not get excluded from the rules for this, they are to be followed by everyone, always.

Seeing that we had 2 administrators witnessing this I do not see any need for video evidence to be uploaded.
You will have to wait your time off, and perhaps you should reconsider what you say the next time.

Denied

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Locked & Moved