Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Based on logs I have determined that the player mentioned in this report, @Skante Warrior you are mentioned in this report you have 24 hours to reply or this report will be handled without your input.

@anders183e please update your report with the following information:

TARGET STEAM NAME: Randino
TARGET STEAM ID: 76561198801031876
TARGET STEAM NAME: Benji Lee

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I mean you can see him run into hospital change to ems to combat heal his friend that we were just in a shootout with so I couldn't trust him he ain't suppose to be combat healing if you ask me

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I mean you can see him run into hospital change to ems to combat heal his friend that we were just in a shootout with so I couldn't trust him he ain't suppose to be combat healing if you ask me
You are correct, he should not be job-abusing to heal his friend however why did you not report this rule violation?

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You are correct, he should not be job-abusing to heal his friend however why did you not report this rule violation?
I'm not gonna report something on the forums at 3 am when no staff was on it will take forever to get accepted just for them to get a verbal or warning point

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I really don't see nothing I did wrong I was trying to shoot him when he was healing too but they can run around combat healing but if you think I deserve a punishment I'll take whatever comes my way.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Based on the evidence provided I have concluded the following rules were violated:

@Skante Warrior Violated the following:

[1] General Rules

3. Do not take matters into your own hands. The staff is here for a reason. Their decisions are final. Do not disrespect or test their patience. Take it to the appropriate forum board if required.

@Skante Warrior I understand your frustration given the situation however, you should have reported him for combat healing instead of taking matters into your own hands and killing him thus you will be receiving 1 WP for taking the rules into your own hands.

@anders183e Violated the following:

[5] Governmental Rules

4. You may not abuse your job by misusing your powers or farm XP.

[5.4.1] Emergency Services General Rules

4. You may not heal another player who is actively in combat with others. You must wait until the combat is over.

@anders183e By the use of logs I determined that the player you are seen healing was just in combat with @Skante Warrior along with you @anders183e thus you will be receiving 2 WP for Job abuse (Switching to medic to heal your friend) as well as combat healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.