Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Egg
Your Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198246884688
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Adom Alonso

Admin being reported: @Klaus

Reason for Report: No proof of any of the accusations brought up against me. Not once did i erp, not once did i lie, and not once did i have no intent to roleplay. Klaus only sided with the girl because shes a girl and you could hear it in his giggly voice he spent the whole sit accusing me of lying without showing any proof.
Time of Occurrence: 4/28/22 6is

Additional members involved/witnessing: @IXY
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Egg,

During the entirety of the sit you were being disrespectful towards me and the person who had reported you. When asked to provide video proof of her calling you the "Hard R" you kept on making up stories telling me that your OBS messed up and that you were waiting on your friend to help you. I insisted multiple times on helping you solve the problem and even asked to take a look at your demo and you kept on making jokes about it and dodging the questions; you even told me that the video was coming from Instagram, that's when I knew you were lying to me and had no proof. Anytime the person who reported you would speak, you would call her a "bitch" and call me a "simp" for defending her. You and your friend literally told me to "suck your d***" before I banned both of you guys. Both you and your friend, made the sit very difficult to deal with as you guys were not complying to anything I said. Ignoring me, disrespecting me, and just making it an unpleasant time for everyone there. We do not tolerate any type of disrespect towards our player base and want it to be a fun environment for everyone. I gave you plenty of time to try and resolve the issue with your "video" that you supposedly had, but every time I asked you, you would make an excuse. You and your friend were saying some weird stuff during the sit like "I haven't touched a woman in my life" and just kept on repeating it due to the fact that I was defending the girl because you were being disrespectful towards her. The sit was handled accordingly, you were the ones making it extremally difficult by not complying. Also, I would like to add that once both of you guys were banned, one of your orgs member went and RDMed the girl who had reported you guys.

Regards,
Klaus.

Last edited:

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I never once said anything to you about being a simp or that you "never touched a female in your life" and I never said anything to the female so you talking crazy if you think we were ERPing I probably only spoke like 4 times. I also do think you sided with them more even though there was no video shown so you really didn't know if I had a reason or not so punishing us for something you really don't know what really happened is kinda unfair if you ask me. You were unprofessional the whole sit only freezing us, not letting us talk I'm not gonna lie I don't even know when you got staff but you could of dealt with that sit better. plus the rule literally says "You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a weapon and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persist after this, you are free to kill them." and we kept telling you to show us their video and you couldn't because you didn't watch any video. You went off logs and what they said which doesn't really show evidence of what took place so punishing us and saying we were lying the whole time wasn't cool if you ask me.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This staff report is not valid, as you did not provide any evidence to support your claims.

In addition to this, I remind everyone that you must follow all of our rules, including respecting the other members of the community.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.