• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

FEEDBACK KOS Rival Org Members

nikolaiAK47

May 24, 2018
Please read the actual thread and not just the title before commenting.

Not being able to KOS ( Kill on Sight ) rival org members that you're at war with is kinda absurd and unrealistic to say the least. Drive bys and rival gang shoot outs happen on a daily bases. With the current RDM rules, wars between organizations render pointless and awkward. So what I propose is simple , and I'm certain many will agree with me, being able to KOS rival organizations at war. I personally feel killing rival organizations members should be a matter of police to take care of, and not an admin. Of course to a certain extent and with a few regulations like no KOSing in a greenzone, having an official declaration of war on both organization's threads at war and have to agree on being KOS'd to prevent trigger-happy bigger orgs just calling out war on everyone to get their "kill count" up like anyone cares about them anyway.

How Will This Work?
  • Both Orgs Declare War
  • Both orgs at war have to agree to a KOS
  • At any time for whatever reason any org can withdraw from the KOS while still remaining at war
  • Orgs CANNOT KOS without BOTH orgs agreeing to this.

To simplify it , basically a voluntary KOS agreement (mugging rules apply) between organizations if at war that an org leader can opt out of anytime for whatever reason.

Edit: Also maybe only be able to have 1 KOS incident every hour? Or just on outskirts/Richards?

Edit2: Also I've noticed a lot of people complained that there are a lot of guns and the economy is screwed. Well the reason being is because there are a lot of guns and almost 0 usage for it other than Raids ( Every Hour ) , Muggings ( Every Hour ) , Bank / PD raids ... so hopefully with this we can get a lot of guns off the streets and far more police work.

Last edited:

MRC

Monolith Pleb
Apr 11, 2018
Canada
I dont really mind the KOS, but that would be RDm and kind of annoying at times.

Im neutral with this suggestion.

nikolaiAK47

May 24, 2018
So you are saying Rdm should be allowed, you do realise people go to war with people for the fun instead of having actual reason? -support
I feel like you didn't read the thread at all, it's a VOLUNTARY agreement meaning BOTH sides have to agree and can terminate meaning CANCEL at ANYTIME. I know I'm using big words, but bear with me I tried to explain it to the best of my abilities.

nikolaiAK47

May 24, 2018
I dont really mind the KOS, but that would be RDm and kind of annoying at times.

Im neutral with this suggestion.
Not RDM if you agree to being kos'd lol , and of course not in green zones ( mugging rules apply )

MRC

Monolith Pleb
Apr 11, 2018
Canada
Yes , I didn’t indeed read it. I only read a few lines.

Heres my updated response.

To start off, after thoroughly re-reading the text I might have changed my mind. I do kind of agree that you can only KOS outside of the green zones. I think this rule will make war a bit more realistic (drive by shootings). My fear was that large organizations would just war everyone for a higher kill count. However, this fear can be changed with the declaring by both parties.

+support

nikolaiAK47

May 24, 2018
Yes , I didn’t indeed read it. I only read a few lines.

Heres my updated response.

To start off, after thoroughly re-reading the text I might have changed my mind. I do kind of agree that you can only KOS outside of the green zones. I think this rule will make war a bit more realistic (drive by shootings). My fear was that large organizations would just war everyone for a higher kill count. However, this fear can be changed with the declaring by both parties.

+support
Yup, both parties have to agree on a KOS, and all it takes is for one party to cancel it for whatever reason.

Aug 24, 2017
Okay , so here’s my opinions , why do staff have to deal with this people complain when they are at war and raid each other and take it to site you think that’s not going to happen with this ?

So your wanting it so both parties can agree to kos each other .... so basically a rdm war without rp yeh I doubt this will happen

MRC

Monolith Pleb
Apr 11, 2018
Canada
So your wanting it so both parties can agree to kos each other .... so basically a rdm war without rp yeh I doubt this will happen

Thats the thing. It will make an RDM war withouth rp. Thats why it probably wont get accepted.

nikolaiAK47

May 24, 2018
Okay , so here’s my opinions , why do staff have to deal with this people complain when they are at war and raid each other and take it to site you think that’s not going to happen with this ?

I don't see how a lot of you are not getting this - did I not write it in english..? It's a VOLUNTARY agreement from BOTH parties, so how can it be RDM if you agreed upon being killed and all it takes is one party to say " You know what , screw this, KOS over " and that's it, end of story.

Aug 24, 2017
I don't see how a lot of you are not getting this - did I not write it in english..? It's a VOLUNTARY agreement from BOTH parties, so how can it be RDM if you agreed upon being killed and all it takes is one party to say " You know what , screw this, KOS over " and that's it, end of story.

Yes , I understand that but to the eyes of the people and cops getting involved it’s just a big pointless shootout with very few possible outcomes

1. A lot of arrests
2. A lot of deaths

This will be draining the police force when they could be dealing with a ACTUALL role play situation

- Support

nikolaiAK47

May 24, 2018
Yes , I understand that but to the eyes of the people and cops getting involved it’s just a big pointless shootout with very few possible outcomes

1. A lot of arrests
2. A lot of deaths

This will be draining the police force when they could be dealing with a ACTUALL role play situation

- Support
Not like police do much anyway, also how is it pointless when it literally happens every single day ? You like to use the word "roleplay" a lot only when it fits your little perception of it, organized crime IS roleplay, just from a different stand point from yours I assume. Also arresting people is what cops SHOULD be doing, it's literally their job so how is that a negative outcome lol? Additionally, I don't see a problem with a lot of voluntary deaths, how do you? Also with a lot of deaths = a lot of guns off the streets which seem to be an issue right now for many folks it seems like.

Edit: Also , if you're not an active org member, I don't see how this can phase you one bit.

Superheavy

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Dec 23, 2016
The Netherlands, Limburg
monolithservers.com
(Insert org name) has declared war on (insert random org who never even bothered them)
(Insert org name) has declared war on (insert random org who never even bothered them)
This is the current state of orgs, if this were to be implemented it would be that but x1000

A big fat -Support from me.

nikolaiAK47

May 24, 2018
This is the current state of orgs, if this were to be implemented it would be that but x1000

A big fat -Support from me.
Please read the f-ing thread before commenting.... BOTH PARTIES HAVE TO AGREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is getting annoying to explain

Dec 29, 2017
Michigan, United States of America
I would be ok with this to a extent but it could very easily be exploited and cause mass rdm sessions with this as a excuse I would be ok to initiate drive by’s and stuff like that but straight up rdm wouldn’t seem like a wise choice but it could also create some fun RP gun fights so I’m neutral on this

nikolaiAK47

May 24, 2018
I would be ok with this to a extent but it could very easily be exploited and cause mass rdm sessions with this as a excuse I would be ok to initiate drive by’s and stuff like that but straight up rdm wouldn’t seem like a wise choice
Please read the actual thread and not just the title before commenting.

Top Bottom