Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: (λ)KuroShukun
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29489979
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Kuro Shukun

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Cecil Blake

Reason for Report: I believe he gave out a false verbal warning for NLR, no big deal, but it does go on your permanent record. From what i understand, he verbal warning was giving due to lack of evidence. A Security officer got shot away from bank, behind car dealer, near hospital. That officer respawns at hospital, then responds to a bank raid in progress (this is about 15+ minutes later) The player reports the officer for NLR after the Police Officers and Security Officers achieve victory at bank raid. The Security officer gets a verbal warning due to logs showing the man shooting him (AWAY FROM BANK IN A DIFFERENT SITUATION) was the same man in the bank raid. No video evidence of anything. I would like to understand this further, if lack of evidence can result in getting a bad record on your player account in game.
Time of Occurrence: Around 07:30 USCentral
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Cecil Blake

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

6/21/2021 @ 7:45:45 PMWilford Brimley (IcyFresh❄) (STEAM_0:0:37256514) (756) entered state DECEASEDDamage
6/21/2021 @ 7:45:45 PMWilford Brimley (IcyFresh❄) (STEAM_0:0:37256514) (756) was damaged by: Rob Monster (Plane) (STEAM_0:1:228683953) (635) for 69 damage with a weapon_cw_m4carbine (Head)
6/21/2021 @ 8:12:22 PMWilford Brimley (IcyFresh❄) (STEAM_0:0:37256514) (756) was damaged by: Dezi Archer (Dez) (STEAM_0:0:131483746) (220) for 18 damage with a cw_kk_xm8 (Right Arm)Damage
Bank raid was in progress Bank guard got a report for NLR I checked logs and Logs obviously pointed to NLR If Icy couldnt provide video based off what happened The logs are the next best thing. Your friend received a verbal warning for breaking nlr and reminded to reread the rules. to quote his words "How was I supposed to know it was the same bank raid"

Last edited:

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was no bank raid in progress known by security officers during that time. He was killed behind car dealership in that alley way beside hospital by random shooters that have been around the hospital for like 30+ minutes. Later on my security officer and i was at the hospital talking to people, then we saw the message that pops up "obsidian financial services is being robbed" and we both responded accordingly after that, does the logs show that message "obsidian financial services is being robbed" ? If so you should see that the message appeared after he was killed far from the bank.

There was a 3rd security gaurd at the time that i didnt know the location of, perhaps he was the one the person reported.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Both of the players (Plane and Dez) were part of the bank raid, according to Cecil, and the logs show the person being killed by the two of them, while the bank raid was taking place.

In addition to this, your friend kept changing the story in the sit, according to Cecil as well, saying he never died since he had been online. He then kept the same story after Cecil showing him the logs (once again according to the staff member). So, without evidence, there is not much we can do about it.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.