Your Steam Name: (λ)KuroShukun
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29489979
Your Character Name: Kuro Shukun

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Thegamingshain

Reason for the warning point(s):
Claim of False Tazing

Why should the point(s) be removed:
I Believe that my actions were justified, and here is why:
"""In the video you can see I saw two officers get killed by someone that drove off. I found this strange because it was right next to Kuro and he did not even react to two officers getting killed (failrp).""" IN RESPONSE TO THIS, I heard the gun shots nearby, and saw an officer was down, i was unarmed and had no clue who the shooter was, i was hiding from the gun fire, and calling it in on the radio

"""""After that I did my civic duty to report this to the police that were LITTERALLY right next to the crime. When I went up to tell them Kuro pointed a tazer at me only gave me a TOTAL of 3 seconds to put my hands up if you watch the video from the time his mouth opens to the time he pulled the trigger on the tazer it was a total of 3 seconds. I'm not sure why I would even have to be tazed as I was already reporting a murder trying to help them and I did not have a gun out or made any attempt to show lethal intention."""""
IN RESPONSE TO THIS, From my point of view, after an officer was gunned down, me having no clue who was the shooter, and the amount of officer deaths within monoford city, i see someone approaching the area, i never clearly heard anything that he said in the mic, in fear of my life and other officers, i give him minimum time to respond to a "HANDS UP" order, due to the intense situation, remember i am unarmed. The guy was detained for His safety and other's, and released after the situation was figured out.

I advise all civilians to be careful around officers in this situation, We fear for our lives constantly.

Time of Occurrence: Around 8:22 PM EST 12/14/2021
Additional members involved/witnessing: I do not know
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You gotta understand, cops get killed left and right, we spawn with no guns, if no budget, if we can, we spend our own money, and most of the time we are just killed before we can use it, charges us a medical bill. I had to take him down quickly, because i thought he was going to draw a pistol and merk me. Sometimes i may lag spike, so i may see someone unarmed, then i see the death screen, because during the 1-2 second spike he had drawn a pistol and killed me. It has happened many times, I fear for my safety almost every time random civilians approach me on that server.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @KuroShukun,
I will allow for some time for @Thegamingshain to add some feedback to this, and then I will conclude this warning point appeal.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

In this situation you received a verbal for not giving enough time for the suspect to react. The reason why you received a PD severity point was that you had no reason on tasing the suspect, this came to conclusion when you didn't respond on the player report. I do also want to acknowledge that the suspect was even in an engaged conversation with a Police Tow truck driver.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @KuroShukun,

After reviewing the evidence and the feedback given by Thegamingshain, the warning points will remain.

You did not give the player enough time to react to your actions, which is why you received those infractions on account to that situation.

Thus, your server warning points are not invalid and will remain.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.