Kvatch

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hi all,

I should start by saying yes, my name is a city from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, if anyone has played that game. A little bit about myself, I'm a 17 year old lad from Manchester, whose birthday is in a month, so I'm currently enjoying the last month of my childhood. Speaking of my childhood, I spent a lot of it playing Garry's Mod, and have amassed over 5500 hours on the game. Roleplaying has been my main source of entertainment from the age of 13, when I first bought Garry's Mod. I started with Dark RP, like I'm sure a lot of us did, and moved up to Half Life 2 RP in 2014, where I developed somewhat of an obsession for serious RP. If you've played any HL2RP servers before, let me know which ones and what your names were and I might remember you :') In 2016, I joined Limelight City RP which I still play occassionally today, offering my ability as a sound tech for the server's Media Team. I mainly play for the awesome people I've met there, which I hope I can do the same here.

Anyway, short introduction over, I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in-game and interacting with as many people as I can!

Kvatch

Nakeys

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to monolith rp