Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lui
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24990058
Your Character Name: John Smith

Target Steam Name: idk
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120927471
Target Character Name (if known): Daniel Smith
Request Reason: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/l-blacklist.38682/ (this is the situationnn)
When did the situation occur?: idk
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/VoQD4b97CF3Lo/I9mHXIi3JtjB?invite=cr-MSxINXAsLA // https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/VFbI5L0i-lNyh/ZNkLazj75b1I?invite=cr-MSxBZnIsLA

Additional members involved/witnessing: devote, jay McDowell, Retsallic, Kevin Saints

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You can see this police is obv player targetting in the videos and didn't receive any punishments because since hes not an old player like us hes gonna go unpunished and we gotta deal with the punishments for killing someone who is clearly breaking NLR and harrassing another player that is just trying to enjoy playing on the server how would someone like @Lui not get frustrated over the situation. It is crazy to me that the officer was already put in a sit for doing this the day before and not punished so why would we keep making a report on someone that is just gonna get away scott-free because his "history" isn't extensive.

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Last edited:

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

tbh its fucking mind blowing that i somehow got banned for 3days for standing on the sidewalk and @ibTravis took my sit and left me to get arrested absolute fucking terrible mod byt it was funny to get banned for doing nothing he even put in my ban that i killed a cop but im weapon BL so i cant do that absolute ape

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

well im glad this report has gone untouched it just proves the rigged system that is the high up mono staff they cannot even keep this server from going down but i do hope marwan and some of the other devs can save the server but i think its to late now tbh but behold mono the blatant lack of care that the staff have for you and the proof is that all i have to do is walk and talk to get banned also its crazy how the staff make something Racist that never was just shows the joke that is the this server and how they have been running it. GL to @Marwan (id kiss him) @Trooper C. Winters cop main that keeps arresting me) @Official Car Mechanic (the guy that knows im abt to rdm him) @Austin Hunter (explosion) @toohightogame (this if def on the best of the ogs that r left) @something (the fed that always gets me) @DoomedKnight01 (i swear i cant go anywhere without this man watching my goofy ahh activity) @Zapping5 (this guys gave me a perma gambling bl i will be forever thankful) @tweety (im glad your John Smith The Fourth GL without me) i honesty wish you guys the best on this server and hope you can make it better thank you for making this server fun to play for me to play and thank you for all the dumb shit you guys have done with me. Your Very Own Dumass John Smith The First. P.S. srry for the staff i couldn't list idk peoples forum shit smh oh this is goodbye btw i aint comin back Oh and fuck mside i will always be on top

ibTravis

Server Director
Server Director
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report will be considered CLOSED / DENIED as it appears you have given a statement in your most recent comment.

In regard to the evidence you have provided, it appears that you have broken multiple rules while taking the situation into your own hands. In the first video provided, any viewer can hear your discord unmute sound at approximately 0:33 seconds into the video. This is a direct violation of rule 3.6, which states you may only use the official Monolith Discord server to communicate with individuals. The second video you have provided shows Officer Smith giving you a citation for 'blocking alley' for a total value of $1000. This violation, although far-fetched, can fall within the boundaries of Monolith State Law 1-9, which is "Obstruction of a location that compromises safety or emergency vehicle access, or access to vital resources: A fine of up to $2000". Smith could justify the ticket because your vehicle is blocking the only access point to the alley that allows emergency vehicles to enter. It also appears you broke rule 1.3, which states you cannot take matters into your own hands when you see a rule violation occur. I will not comment further on that violation as staff member Aziel has already issued you a punishment.

This whole situation appears to have happened based on a misunderstanding, on your part, of Monolith State Law 4-0. It states "Items that are also considered illegal if used in a crime, or, in the case of masks worn in public", and I will follow this up with the fact that it explicitly states "any kind of mask" in this section as well. If you have any questions regarding this I would be more than happy to answer any questions regarding this situation.

Regards,
Police Supervisor Tray Bizzle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.