Larry Alcinia Refund Request

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyGamer

Nov 5, 2018
Format:

In-Game Name: Larry Alcinia
Steam Name: fluffygamer1727
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105

Date and time of loss: 2/11/19 around 4:00-5:30
What happened: I was at spawn and there was a secret service who killed me for no reason and then someone minged my loot off me. I already reported him and had a sit with him and was told to make a refund request and tag Tristan

What do you need refunded: Scar-H with Eo-tech and Fore grip, Kev with helm, CPR kit
Evidence:
Approved by a staff and logs.

PMX

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
Tag the staff member that dealt with it.

Tristan

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 27, 2018
the United States
I can confirm this, however the actual items needed are: (1) SCAR-H, (1) Kevlar & Helmet, (1) CPR Kit, (1) Holster. The attachments on the SCAR could not be confirmed, either through logs or photo evidence unfortunately-- which I talked to Fluffy in-game about already.

Gregg

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Media Creator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Refunding only what was confirmed in logs.

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.