Scott Wong

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Underground Scene
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86735687
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Scott Orcenaux

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Larry Gibbons

Reason for Report: He was abusing police overall.
Time of Occurrence: From 5:00 to 5:35 CST
Evidence to support your claim: I'll be honest, the logs will likely support my case for the first thing he did, the second thing, I have only another moderator as a witness. I have some small evidence that could possibly support my case:

http://prntscr.com/fygqsg

http://prntscr.com/fygrc9

http://prntscr.com/fygrjo

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Hazza

What happened: The first time, I was faking to be Hazza's mentally ill grandma in the PD. I saw Larry come out of the PD Garage so I was trying to leave without having to be warned. As I try to leave Larry gets out his gun and shoots my car until it blows up, and then puts me in for a Class B misdemeanor that counts as nothing without warning. I also had no illegal things on me at the time and he had to reason to fire.

The second time after me and Harry had got out of jail, we went on a drive and I realised I needed some Pine so we went to the forest on the outskirts of the town and parked up, we then saw two people being arrested and we pulled out our camera’s “In RP” and “In RP was news reporters in our spare time” So we walked up and said what happening with the camera out and Larry put Harry in cuff’s just after tasing him because even though we were in the forest and was about 30 In game meters from his car he said he was obstructing the police scene he then put Harry in his vehicle, and walked back off to deal with the crime. I then got my camera out and started recording bare in mind we are not close to the crime scene so in no way was it obstruction, he then comes up to me and says you're going to jail, puts me in the car aswell then takes us to jail for 15 minutes for Obstruction. The reason I made this report is because Larry has a very short temper and It seems he just does what he wants, (In real life if news reporters came to a scene they would not be arrested and jailed for 15 years especially for a petty traffic crime) It's very clear by now that Larry is not fit at least for being a Police Chief as for staff I have not had an encounter with him in a Sit.

Another point to add, throughout all of the morning there has been multiple complaints in OOC about Larry false arresting, shooting cars and other complaints.

Again can I just say I have no hate towards anyone here I just want the RP on the server to be good for everyone, and I know Larry will probably get away with it again, however I really think even if I haven't supplied enough proof he should be watched or something to whether he is doing his job correctly and actually making the community a better place for everyone. I don't like seeing people get demoted, accused, or have action taken against them when they generally make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, I just feel that Larry has made maybe one too many and for that reason I decided to make this report because sitting in jail for 15 mins for taking a photo on a camera means 15 mins of good role play

If you wish to speak to me about this or talk this over with Larry I will be fine with doing any kind of interview about it over discord. time has been taken from a player.

Regards, Underground Scene

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

All the "evidence" you have provided is nothing but screenshots of the chat logs which don't even prove anything. Both of your arrests were valid and proper according to roleplay standards.

I did not abuse my powers, break any rules or show any disrespect to anyone. I was simply roleplaying. I am sorry if you feel butt-hurt about being arrested twice in a row, but that doesn't warrant a staff complaint. The basis of this staff complaint is unfounded.

D

Deleted member 902

Okay so heres what happened from my point view was no "Abuse in a staff way" however I do feel It was kind of a false arrest as we did say we was the news and we wasnt exactly close to the crime scene. Im not sure too much about the first part about the grandma thing.
I feel you guys need to talk it over,like Larry I feel there has been alot of reports towards you so I feel you need to speak out about it and maybe explain to people, because at the end of the day I want whats best for the server.

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your first arrest was for Trespassing, and I do NOT need to give anyone a warning for that. The PD already has a do not enter sign and when you go past it, you have voided your warning, therefore it is an automatic arrest.

The second time you were arrested was for obstruction of emergency services, I was arresting Hazza when you phys gunned a camera in my face, and continued to ask questions about the arrest, which was interrupting it, therefore, obstruction. Plus, I gave you multiple chances to leave the area, I have even arrested a Mayor for interrupting a traffic stop before.

Again, as I said, both arrests are valid, neither were false. I would have done this to anyone else.

Scott Wong

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Closed
Please lock and move.

Status
Not open for further replies.