Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

For over a year, I've played loads of mono with a couple of breaks here and there. However lately, I haven't had the most fun, and IMO mono just isn't like what it used to be. I'd like to say I've reached the top/limit of mono and lately there's just nothing really motivating me to play. I still remember being a john doe and calling this server garbage when I first hopped on it but little did I know, it was going to be the server I'd put hundreds of hours into. I'll always cherish my john doe days, driving around in my civic hatchback, lockpicking into bases and making LSD cause I was too poor to actually rent out the house, smoking weed in the mayor's office with Tris Tan (forever a legend), thinking about the day ill be able to drive a cool car and have tons of money, and many more. Throughout my time here I've made many friends and met many amazing people. Thank you to everyone whos made this server amazing for me.

@Shabzino My guy. the coolest guy I've met throughout my entire time playing this server. Keep MSIDE on top broski
@Ethann My day 1.
@Alex Is Pog Best 8 year old fragger I've ever known
@Ace Carter grinds all day every day but still manages to always have no money. ly tho
@Brents real one.
@Tyrone machete god.
@Pizza funny guy.
@Trevon @Memo @KyZac21 some top fraggers. had great times with yall
@PiffTheSeal annoying af but a great friend.
@Hector never plays with the boys.
@Jeff Jeffrey still remember buying bars from u as a john doe. real one from the start
@Mr.Alex true top fragger.
@Shimax also a very very top fragger. best of them all. ty for the amazing early morning events.
@Juan informals days were insane with yall
@peepeesuck7 probably the smartest and best solo fragger I've seen to this day.
@Windex @joanne get good <3
@Danniel Pogi The ABZ days tho
@Funtimedoom give the man admin already
@Waffle rich guy. bottom tho nocap
@Tesk those hostage situations were fun af. keep making them montages.
@ja1003 mad cause bad.
@sparrow top fragger.
@Baphomet habibi get good.
Ill miss all of yall. If I forgot anyone MB. Peace out everyone.

MSIDE ON TOP

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

2 legends gone today.... :( gl mazen. Maybe we can play some realm royale today. Make sure to carry me aswell:)

Last edited:

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I still remember the day I bought a scar off u for 13k when I was a shitter and recruited you somehow lmaoo tbh one of the main reasons I used to stay up til early morning playing mono with u and the boys. Discord calls where we clowned for hours a day and take Ls are the best and so ws the time we both shined in the 2v2s. On a real though I can see why you feel mono isn't what it was a couple months ago and might join in leaving soon until something changes. Always happy to play siege and other games moving on just keep in touch my bredrin. MSIDE be the gang

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey man i know we had our beef here and there but during my time in mside you were extremely chill and a very nice guy. im gonna miss seeing you on the server man.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Man it's sad to see you go. Back in Truenorth when I was poor you, Dido King, Caleb Miller Ian, Dabiel Pogi, Johny Black and all the others helped me out. And cause of you I got into crime and had a wonderful experience. I hope to see you around sometime. Take care. Love you bro. (Socks on).

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Goodbye mazen, cya around, also don’t worry about my bank account :cool:o_O

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

playing a lot takes the fun out of it. I hope you can return once in a while for a quick laugh.

All the best for the future, you are a great lad and one of the decent ones i've met.

Tesk

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Another real af dude leaving damn.. Gonna miss our fragging moments that's for sure brother! If you hop back on some time in the future shoot me a message.
Take care of yourself and see ya on the flip side.

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you go, Mazen. We had fun times together, and memories have definitely been created. Gonna miss you, take care!

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

All these OG's leaving as soon as i get back breaks my heart. I remember you Fondly Mazen and wish you luck in your travels.

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Same reason why I left Mazen, I’ve gotten to the point in monolith to where there is nothing to do anymore. Anyways you were always a great guy just to hangout with, good luck with your future man. ❤️

sparrow

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you and some of the people currently quitting go, I rarely played and when I did we had our fun. Hope to see you in the future g

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not gonna lie, you we're a pretty cool, and chill person when we talk and you sold guns to me. I believe your one of the reasons I picked Mside after the fallout of BMF because of how professional you acted and could always lay down the cops mains of the city. Hopefully we get to play again, who knows. Stay safe and take care of yourself man. Peace.

“Tyrone”

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll miss making you mad on purpose (; hopefully you can come on once in a while and we can do shit

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Hector never plays with the boys.
bro....you already know my sleep schedule is fucked and I really wanted that skyline.
I'll be on my way out as well once all the unis open back up, good luck doing whatever it is you do when you're not on monolith u crackhead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.