Leaving Monolith

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Phenix

Monolith Grinder
Jun 3, 2019
I am leaving Monolith and Resigning as Mentor for the time being. It has been fun but I just don't have anything left to do in monolith anymore. I will also step down as PD command with my other resignations.

@Jay Cutter - Got banned but had lots of fun with you when you were around. IDK the full reason why and I wont ask, but sad to see you go.
@thekylevanhorn Great mod, deserves Admin 100%. Had lots of fun messing around with you and will miss those times.
@Marwan I know you are SA so sorry for the ping, but I just wanted to thank you for giving me a chance as Mentor even given my past record on the server. It was fun
@Trooper C. Winters Thank you for accepting me into PD command and allowing me to help the PD. I hope I helped make a difference
@Austin Hunter Had so much fun messing around with you on PD when you were playing. great HC member along with Winters, keep it up.
@SammyZZ Great PD member, deserves HC and should apply if they haven't already. Had fun stealing your car every chance I got.
@everyone who I may or may not have forgotten, thank you for the fun times on the server hanging out with you both on criminal and PD.
@Tazmanian Devils - I know there is really only one or two of you, but thank you for being great even in such a small org.

I might be back for silk road update or Christmas, but idk. Thanks for the great times on the server -Phenix

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb
Dec 24, 2019
Sorry to see you go my dude.

Jay Cutter

Monolith Rookie
Oct 8, 2021
It was always a blast playing with you, even if I ended up team killing you cause you wouldnt comm XD. You should at least stop by, dont quit forever!!

DKDiamond

Monolith Veteran
Dec 29, 2018
Reactions: thekylevanhorn

Phenix

Monolith Grinder
Jun 3, 2019
It was always a blast playing with you, even if I ended up team killing you cause you wouldnt comm XD. You should at least stop by, dont quit forever!!
When did you get unbanned?

PMX

Community Director
Community Director
Dec 3, 2016

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
Prauge
What