Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: phillycheesesteak44
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 1102282942
Your Character Name: Rae LeFleur

Ban Length: 3d
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @heyitskev

Ban Reason: "Unacceptable Behavior, Misuse of OOC, Staff Disrespect"

Unban Reason: I typed "We apologize if admin "heyitskev" does any wrong moves, he's staffing here on our 'Make-A-Wish foundation program. He's terminally ill" This was just a joke because people were mad at him in OOC because he changed someone's name. This seems extremely harsh because for one, he could have just OOC blacklisted me, and two, although I was banned for disrespect, how in the fuck did I disrespect him here? Since when is stating that someone is terminally ill is disrespect? The admins here take this shit wayy too serious man. He could have easily warned me or blacklisted me and I would have not said anything else, but he just bans me off the rip.

I'd be more than happy to recieve a OOC blacklist instead of a ban, but restricting my access to the server because of one, not even offensive message, is just too much. I think kev had his feelings hurt a little.

Time of Occurrence: 1/2/21 8:30PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I don't understand how you believe that calling a staff member terminally ill isn't staff disrespect. Your ban was given based upon the fact that you just got of an ooc blacklist and the fact that you were just banned for unacceptable behavior recently. You don't seem to have learned from the past 2 incidents, and thus your ban appeal will be denied

Status
Not open for further replies.