Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Slavko Avsenik
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8735405
Your Character Name: Lee Baca

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Simon Gamer

Request Reason: While sitting on the side of the road attempting to report a player, LT. Simon Gamer proceeded to pull out spike strips to pop my vehicle tires during what I believe he believed I was AFK. While attempting to take administrative action on LT. Gamer as a Chief of Police of the Monoford Police Department, LT. Gamer disconnected from the server to avoid punishment.

When did the situation occur?: 12/18/22 @ Approx 1130 EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: None. Which I believe is why LT. Gamber committed this act in the first place; believing no one would see.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

ibTravis

Server Director
Server Director
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As a Chief of Police, I have had officers come to me and complain about the listed subject abusing his spike stripes. I have previously counseled Simon Garner on when it is appropriate to use the stripes, and it appears he has not changed. I agree that this report is valid and action should be taken by MPD Executive Command.

+1

Slavko Avsenik

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

I request to update the report to include a subsequent incident involving LT. Gamer. Despite the previous incident and being confronted before disconnecting, LT. Gamer repeated the prohibited action of deploying spike strips for absolutely no reason on a fellow government employee. I took appropriate action to address the issue in character, but it is necessary for administrative police command action be taken against LT. Gamer to prevent further disruptions. This incident occurred approximately one hour after the initial incident.

Last edited:

ArcticSalad

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a police report.

It has been determined that the reported officer is guilty of the following:
Count 1. Misuse of police equipment (attempting to spike strip another officer's vehicle).

They will be issued 1 point against their police record and we will keep an eye out for future infractions.

Best Regards,
ArcticSalad

Status
Not open for further replies.