iDulvious

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Is it possible to get licensing for a legal gun factory? How would this work over long term. If a mayor is only active for lets say 2 hours how can we get a 1 week license. If so it would be cool for someone to make a gang/crew/org called Lockheed Martin and start gun factories to sell to people with licenses.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As someone in the early stages of having my own gun store, im inclined to go with -support at the very least unless some class 3 related laws change. Wouldn't make sense to legalize class 3 creation if use is still entirely illegal.

edit: just to add, the only way I could see this working out as is, is if you're making guns for like the pd and detectives

Defter

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

edit: just to add, the only way I could see this working out as is, is if you're making guns for like the pd and detectives
[/QUOTE]

No point in making guns for LEO’s they already get firearms for extremely cheap based on load out and I doubt staff want normal officers buying up rifles as it would upset the balance.

Sadly legally owning a gun is more trouble than it’s worth since you can have your permit revoked at random and you are relegated to handguns. Like Alpha said maybe if gun laws changed on legal ownership it would be worth but for now
- Support

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Is it possible to get licensing for a legal gun factory? How would this work over long term. If a mayor is only active for lets say 2 hours how can we get a 1 week license. If so it would be cool for someone to make a gang/crew/org called Lockheed Martin and start gun factories to sell to people with licenses.

Hiya @iDulvious ,

As per with server rules and the laws of Monolith, only class one firearms with approved licence grants a citizen to carry a class one firearm on their person off their private property. Weapon factories are not illegal unless they are used in the creation of class two/three firearms.

It's certainly an interesting suggestion but I think you need to refine this discussion/suggestion as its hard to understand; so spellcheck the thread, restructure the threats format, etc.

Kind Regards,

SCOTTISH
MRP Administrator
Monolith Servers

Wilzon DeCarlo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

ar-15s are fully legal machetes are fully legal and (most) pistols are legal but at no point can a civilian have a class 3 legally