Kyle Washington

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I dont know if this is already a thing or planned so dont hate. Im among the 99% as in im broke. Recently started doing selling drugs and got caught with $40K worth of weed on be because of many police checkpoints. I want for there to be jobs that can make you money, but hard like lsd and coke and still be legal. Like a celebrity or something, not sure how that would work. I know it isnt easy to come up with something like that thought. This server will still be amazing. (-fps issues, but that is the game not the server i think)

Memo

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

titanium crushing

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I feel there are lots of ways to make money you just have to be really careful about it. I do understand money can be hard starting on but I don't believe there should be a hard job that gives money like LSD that's legal. I think the whole part of it being risky is why it's worth the money.

(Also, if you don't already do this I put - r_3dsky 0 - in my console and that really helps with FPS, but it will make your game look kinda jank but it's 100% worth).

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

No low level skills make good money. Woodcutting in my opinion is useless. Farming gives 1.06k per cococa when on lv 99 and 1 seed is 565 on 0 taxes. Titanium sells for 2.668k per stack on lv 99 but requires crushers.

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Fishing makes some good money too, but it's only worth it once you get to catfish. I spent 8k on bait and made 40k back yesterday.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Farm until you get to level 99 and keep farming cocoa or get to the level to farm coca and sell it to people for 1.6k - 2k a stack easy money.

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

So, for legal ways to make money, the true goat will forever be mining titanium.
Mining titanium is around 50k an hour with crushing.
Farming is around 30k an hour.
While illegal ways look like:
Farming coca can be up to 60k an hour.
Making cocaine depends, goes from 60k an hour to 100k an hour or even more sometimes.
Overall, do what suits you best.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So, for legal ways to make money, the true goat will forever be mining titanium.
Mining titanium is around 50k an hour with crushing.
Farming is around 30k an hour.
While illegal ways look like:
Farming coca can be up to 60k an hour.
Making cocaine depends, goes from 60k an hour to 100k an hour or even more sometimes.
Overall, do what suits you best.
With cocoa its 17k per 10 mins. Each batch is roughly 10 mins.

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

With cocoa its 17k per 10 mins. Each batch is roughly 10 mins.
Last time I grew cocoa, 66 seeds planted in batches of 11 (99 farming), costed 40k while selling for 70k. idk if they changed it or if its 17k before cost of seeds but that may be right.