Let me say "Hello!"

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

roxas

Nov 2, 2018
Hey there, people of Monolith!

I'm roxas (which is of course not my real name ;p ) and I just found the server.
I played on Gmod City RP for a few years now, but this server has it's own special little touch that will probably make me stay for a while!

Without further ado; I'm looking forward for a great roleplay experience with y'all!~
Feel free to add me and to have a chat with me if you want to know anything more about me ^3^

Valentino Meid

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jun 10, 2017
The Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff or mentor!

Reactions: roxas

Yeffrey

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jun 24, 2017
Hello!

Snivy

Oct 26, 2018
Oh my god I actually really really love kingdom hearts and I’m glad to see I’m not the only one hehe :D

Welcome to monolith mango!

Delta.

Banned
Banned
Jun 26, 2017
Rockford
welcome!

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict
Welcome to our Community! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Benjamin

Banned
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
California
Hey there, people of Monolith!

I'm roxas (which is of course not my real name ;p ) and I just found the server.
I played on Gmod City RP for a few years now, but this server has it's own special little touch that will probably make me stay for a while!

Without further ado; I'm looking forward for a great roleplay experience with y'all!~
Feel free to add me and to have a chat with me if you want to know anything more about me ^3^
Welcome to the Server hope you have a great time!

VICHZ

Oct 4, 2018
Hello there