Let me speak

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenderMond

Monolith Grinder
Jan 24, 2021
Your Steam Name: FallenderMond
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553612826
Your Character Name: Lance Cadente

Which Staff issued the Warning Point:
@Austin Hunter

Reason for the warning point(s): Metagaming when stuck within the PD to Monarq

Why should the point(s) be removed:
LET ME REPLY!!!
I'm refuting this as I did not metagame with Monarq. You can look at what I said and you can see I did not metagame. When I got fired from PD, I did not contact Monarq at all, he PM'd me on his own and said, "Omw to PD" or something. I didn't ask him to come or anything of that sort. The ONLY thing I did was complain in OOC that I was fired by the dumb chief and that he should have given me extra minutes. Then, I made a report. I did not metagame to gain any advantage.

Time of Occurrence: 9pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Brad @Austin Hunter

Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

FallenderMond

Monolith Grinder
Jan 24, 2021
Also, for the metagaming with the trading of bars; I do have a reason but I suppose that it won't be considered as there were workarounds.
A guy made an ad selling bars, gave his number. I called him, he wouldn't answer, I made an ad to answer. On his side, his phone was not working as he said he wasn't receiving any calls or messages. Because of this, I treated it as if we were on the phone because this was being caused by a technical issue. Otherwise, I would always prefer to call or text. I only PM'd the person because there was a technical issue.
Maybe not the best excuse but y'know, might try to add some reasoning.

tazdevil335

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Jun 13, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.