Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

MonoLads,
I recently took out a loan for a new vehicle and special equipment. I decided that from April until July, I'll be down south fulfilling my dream of being a Storm Chaser! I've always been captivated by Tornadoes and decided to go for it. During this time, dont be shy to shoot me a message and meet up or chase storms together! Especially you, @Gammer3. Alabama is a tornado hotspot and that probably going to be my go-to place.

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Isnt that kinda dangerous though? Actively looking to stay inside an area where there is an active storm?

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Oh it is. It's 50% adrenaline and 50% science!

Gammer3

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey man Im all for a good nader chasin, Im down dude hell ill stop the traffic for ya

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Gammer3 I wrote up a research paper on the Tuscaloosa and Phil-Cambell-Hackleberg storms and I am absolutely nerding out over the weather you guys have there. Absolutely devastating, of course. But hell, I have to leave firefighting now anyways. I might as well pick up some amateur meteorology.

Tomita

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Congrats, hope you post a video of it aswell.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Storm chasing can be dangerous if you don’t have the right knowledge about them and how to stay safe all the while being in danger, I know nothing other than a couple of movies and some TV, but if a tornado is even a half a mile away it could be dangerous. Sounds like a great way to have fun though, but make sure you bring your glider.