Arthgallo Trefynwy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I agree it does feel like the same repetitive occurances all the time.

Heres a suggestion I made that would encourage practically LIMITLESS roleplay opportunities that aren’t fragRP

It’s on the roadmap but hasn’t been started yet. I don’t know enough about MySQL or lua to know how complex it is coding wise, but I feel like this addition would be literally game changing for Monolith in terms of what kind of gameplay players will see after it’s added.
A counterpoint to this is that even if there are passive/non-job related RP trees that aren't fragRP, they'll still get shot and killed at random.
I've been murdered so many times because players think I'm an on-duty detective, and since killing people under suspicion of being a narc isn't really against the server rules, this just happens and there's nothing you can do about it.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Arthgallo Trefynwy
I'm a cop main and have the same problem, but whenever I say I'm not a detective I mean it.
Just start doing this when people mess with you cus they think you're a narc and maybe they'll reconsider.
Also, you can't kill non-detectives because you suspect that they are a detective unless you're in an active situation where you'd be allowed to kill normal police and they're SUUUUPER sus

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

@Arthgallo Trefynwy
I'm a cop main and have the same problem, but whenever I say I'm not a detective I mean it.
Just start doing this when people mess with you cus they think you're a narc and maybe they'll reconsider.
Also, you can't kill non-detectives because you suspect that they are a detective unless you're in an active situation where you'd be allowed to kill normal police and they're SUUUUPER sus
Holy shit man. Well played...

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Arthgallo Trefynwy
My team didnt see u somehow

magnum dong

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Then make something for people!

I love this game because its an open world sandbox full of people who want to roleplay.

Sometimes players forget that they don't just need to follow the mechanics and rules to play. (Obviously follow the rules - but there's more than that in roleplay, they're just there to make it fair.)

Our server and staff system is just in place to support player led roleplay really - if it's the same over and over again, find a way to change it up, and feel free to ask a staff member if you need anything extra to make that happen.
thats what ive been saying these past few months but i either get ignored or banned

Reactions: Tye

magnum dong

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

im a cop main and hoestly, i think the policing system is broken. police in this server act like their the only cop online and when you need backup becouse someone is shooting at you they just sit in their car and patrol their block and do nothing. police also just run into the bank 1 by 1 and get picked off. i honesly think what needs to be changed on the police system is the first job you should be able to do as a police officer is a 911 dispacter so you can dispatch units, Fire,EMS,Tow, and police just like in real life. and when their is noone with the role online it automaticly goes back to our current dispact system. dispatcher will not be aloud to leave PD and will be priority speakers in radio. and normal police officers cant spawn in vehicals and can either be a foot patrol cop or ride with a police ll, lll, or higher. oh and sheriffs should get ar 15s and the level they can join should be moved under LT. and State troopers role should be aloud for normal players, getting tires of having to either be a mod or have to buy prim just to join a simple role. prim owners already get to get loot creates and nice cloths and cars.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

im a cop main and hoestly, i think the policing system is broken. police in this server act like their the only cop online and when you need backup becouse someone is shooting at you they just sit in their car and patrol their block and do nothing. police also just run into the bank 1 by 1 and get picked off. i honesly think what needs to be changed on the police system is the first job you should be able to do as a police officer is a 911 dispacter so you can dispatch units, Fire,EMS,Tow, and police just like in real life. and when their is noone with the role online it automaticly goes back to our current dispact system. dispatcher will not be aloud to leave PD and will be priority speakers in radio. and normal police officers cant spawn in vehicals and can either be a foot patrol cop or ride with a police ll, lll, or higher. oh and sheriffs should get ar 15s and the level they can join should be moved under LT. and State troopers role should be aloud for normal players, getting tires of having to either be a mod or have to buy prim just to join a simple role. prim owners already get to get loot creates and nice cloths and cars.
Sadly 911 dispatcher will never be a thing. It's listed as a thing you shouldn't suggest for some reason. But I do agree that the PD is really unorganised when the chief doesn't know how to control them. Personally think that the people who rp as police and don't do their job properly should have reprocusions.

D

Deleted member 874

Sadly 911 dispatcher will never be a thing. It's listed as a thing you shouldn't suggest for some reason. But I do agree that the PD is really unorganised when the chief doesn't know how to control them. Personally think that the people who rp as police and don't do their job properly should have reprocusions.
I wouldn’t say never. While it may be on the do not suggest. We do have some internal discussions about it from time to time. Similar to the whole whitelist thing, we ended up changing our stance and making it apply to the Chief.

I think it just comes down to if we can do it and if we can do it correctly.