MRP Letting Players Decide

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

Banned
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Description of suggestion:
(Provide a detailed description of what you are suggesting) Letting the player making the report decide if they want the player punished, if they want comp, or if they don't want the player punished. However if they want the player punished or they want comp the admin decides both
Reason why it should be added
: (Explain why your suggestion should be implemented) Because its kind of annoying when you goto a sit for accidently doing something and the person being ok with it after you explain and you still end up getting in trouble even when they say they don't want you to be in trouble. Also seeing as they're the one that was affected it makes more sense they should be able to decide what happens to the player they proved guilty of breaking a rule.
Related content
: (Include Steam Workshop links or other relevant content needed) Arma 3 Support cases <3

• Haha
Reactions: table and Ultera

Alex Anderson

Oct 1, 2017
I don't think this is a bad thing, but this already exists, kinda. So NEUTRAL only because, you can already make this choice, you make the choice when you report the person, if you aren't sure if you want them punished I see no reason to not have a conversation about it via !pm to the person you're reporting if you know their steamid/name

Scotty

Banned
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think this is a bad thing, but this already exists, kinda. So NEUTRAL only because, you can already make this choice, you make the choice when you report the person, if you aren't sure if you want them punished I see no reason to not have a conversation about it via !pm to the person you're reporting if you know their steamid/name
Yeah well if you're confused about what happens everyone is gonna make the report because no1 responds to pms. Beause getting banned when the guy wants u to not be punished is stupid

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Having players decided for a punishment or not is always a bad idea. The staff will decide whether a punishment is necessary or not (and mostly called warnings).

Status
Not open for further replies.