Alex X

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This game is really fun. However, it disappoints me to see that a major gameplay issue has not been fixed, and that is the level system for government jobs. I don't like mining or crafting or making drugs, but rather, I like being a policeman or EMT or some other job. However, these jobs require a certain player level (not related to the job specific level system) to get to certain ranks such as swat officer or EMT director. But the thing is, the only way to really level up your player level without taking 50 years is to do things like mine or grow drugs! Why is it that I exclusively play government jobs, and yet I cannot level up to actually do those jobs, while drug growers level up super fast?

And even worse, after leveling up enough to be able to have certain jobs, I have been kicked out of my jobs at least twice because the server raised the required player level! For example, at one point I could be a police sergeant and a swat officer, but then the server raised the required player level, and now it's never going to happen for me.

I used to pay for premium, but now I can't stand playing at all anymore. Does anyone else have this issue?

D

Deleted member 874

Fortunately, We plan to address some of these concerns in upcoming patches and it should make the problems that you are having be relieved by a bit. Usually player levels change in jobs when a major department change goes into effect. We have not done one of these in awhile.

You can look forward to the next updates and report back what you find!

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Surely it also makes sense to force police, ems and other paycheck type jobs to experience civilian life in order to develop an understanding of what it is like. This would bring out greater roleplay and understanding / balance in certain situations in which would not be achieved if there is the (them vs us) mentality in which some individuals can develop by only experiencing one side of the story. Just a thought :cool:

voter fraud

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Player level requirement for jobs that could be easily abused makes sense... Some skills though could do with adding to your player level