MRP Life alert change

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteTiger

Oct 10, 2017
Switzerland
Description of suggestion: raise price of life alert and make it a permanent item you own
Reason why it should be added: paramedics are slow as shit, they barely get called, nobody uses life alert.
Related content: none

Additionaly to this i think it would be a good idea to remove time from the dying state and add it to the critical condition state, i often see paramedics arrive but people are already dead by then.

Last edited:
Reactions: gm1003

QuickSilver1937

Jun 29, 2017
Mystery
+SUPPORT
Gonna have to agree with this all the way. One of the most useful items any player can buy is the Walkie Talkie and that's only around $7,000. If something that useful is permanent then I think the life alert should be. Yes, you can argue that it's not permanent because it's not that useful but it could be if people gave it a chance. I've bought probably less than 10 in my years of playing Monolith and one time I died at the lake houses on Rockford with no one around and that item saved me and my plants that I was growing. If it were to be a permanent item o guarantee we would see an increase in paramedics going to those alerts.

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.