Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante Desembro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I am currently in need of money to support my newly formed organization and was wondering if anyone will be so kind to loan me $600,000. This is a lot of money to be asking but please, let me explain the details.

Explanation to why I need this loan: The organization I created was formed a couple months back and I didnt pay much attention to it but recently, Me and the organization members have decided to do something with it. I currently have 4 members and have even more members on the way. Some of these members are real life friends and others are online players that I have enlisted because they have earned my trust in dedicating to the organization. The only problem is that most of my friends are new to monolith and have little or no money. Since they are my loyal friends and they have joined my organization, I will be giving them and my organization a cut of this loan to each of them so they can make the money they wanted and help support the organization. This is where the loan comes in. This loan will not only boost my new organization but also arm them for protection.

Details: So if you were to accept to loan me $600,00 today, here is how I would pay you back. Starting next Friday, I will pay back $300,000 every Tuesday until the loan is payed off but wait, how would this benefit me, you ask. In return of doing such a great favor to me and my developing organization, I will happily pay you back an additional $200,000. So this means that I will pay you $300,000 every Tuesday until I payed all of $800,000 to you. Plus, soon as I receive the loan, you will get one electric stove, two cooking pots, two stacks of small first aid kit, 30 BUILDING fridges, chains mask, guy takes mask, and last but not least, a machete.

End Message: This loan will be much appreciated. If you have any questions, please contact me in the server or through the forums. If you have made it this far, thank you for taking your time to read this.

Last edited:

Obamos

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What I advise you do, is not ask for a loan. Just make a lot of cocaine and you should be good. You can’t lead an org if you’re not self sufficient.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Homie you are offering 20k in items for a 1.1mil loan. Sorry but not gonna happen as I have been scammed twice already for a total of 700k

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

600k is easy to make no one will pay you 600k for an org.

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Not a bad deal considering the loan provider can get an instant delivery of a machete which he can then use later to kill the borrower if the loan is not payed on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.