Lockpicking guide.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Mar 11, 2019
Its mad easy, ill post a video of me doing it a couple times maybe. You just have to try 4-5 main points on the lock til you hit one that budges a bit then carefully move the lockpick while barely turning to see which way you need to go and then kinda guess at how far you need to crank it and voila.

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Dec 27, 2018
How to lockpick

- Pick you own personal area of the lockpick: The left side, The middle side, The right side.
- Using you mouse from left to right move your lockpick to the designated area you decided.
- Hold "D" when the lockpick is in position and if it vibrates but does not work move your lockpick to another point in your designated area.
- Do this until it vibrates 3 times in total.
- If you have not got it after 3 tries press "esc".
- Retry in the same area.

HINT: The more the lockpick moves, the closer you are to the unlocking point.

Reactions: gm1003 and WirRload

Makhi Freeman

Apr 17, 2018
Canada
How to lockpick

- Pick you own personal area of the lockpick: The left side, The middle side, The right side.
- Using you mouse from left to right move your lockpick to the designated area you decided.
- Hold "D" when the lockpick is in position and if it vibrates but does not work move your lockpick to another point in your designated area.
- Do this until it vibrates 3 times in total.
- If you have not got it after 3 tries press "esc".
- Retry in the same area.

HINT: The more the lockpick moves, the closer you are to the unlocking point.
Make A Video

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah i am about to make one as soon as i get some spare time, i have also added this to my main guide as a lot of people have requested it.