Status
Not open for further replies.

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Well, as many of you know i'm considered a minge. I've had basically all staff members call me it and its fun, i love the staff members and the community. But, its coming to an end.

Back in September of 2019, when i started, you all must remember the Pavlov Mafia. Great times huh. It went downhill and went to a complete urge after AVLN fought us back in paralake and we had no chance of winning, so i decided to move onto TGU.

i met @uwu and we became the bestest friends. He showed me weed how to do weed. My first ever encounter with drugs. We would always base in the apartments next to townhall, and do weed and LSD. It wasn't until Monoford where i got into the action. When i joined TGU i grinded the SHIT out of LSD in order to start make cocaine and make the real profits. @Alex Anderson was with me when i did my final batch of LSD and got onto coke. After Coke, i started rising and making money, joining Zero and eventually doing better in whole, and gaining respect.

Besides all that, i've made so many friends.

@Ice hello my brotherly Nick
@Pizza wont forget you man, thank you for the Zero memories
@Ace Carter really showed me who i was as a person
@ja1003 minge. #1 staff member. always trust this man. we even got matching outfits
@BoKe bottom
@xWaller what a WHOLE ass minge.
@gm1003 :)
@Spageti motivated me to get money cuz this man had a 800k car every other day.
@mak you know what you've done to effect me.
@Mr.Alex i know we've had our differences, but we've gotten better as a whole.
@Jace hi
@Knight bye aiden
@ProximaSync stinky stinky.
@dylan7 can't forget you.
@Memo love u
@Green Gatorade Water Bottle monolyftBeDaGang

if i forgot you, ill update it.

Thank you for everything, Monolith. I will never forget any of you.

Last edited:

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So sad to see you go, Nick. :( Straight up, one of the known minges.o_O We haven’t been the best friends, but actually became friends throughout some months. We had a quick talk, and we both had the same opinion (which isn’t necessary to mention). But Nick, you changed Monolith, not only for me, but for other ones too. We can still play other games together etc. But it was really a pleasure to play with you. Thanks Nick. Stay strong!:(

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So sad to see you go, Nick. :( Straight up, one of the known minges.o_O We haven’t been the best friends, but actually became friends throughout some months. We had a quick talk, and we both had the same opinion (which isn’t necessary to mention). But Nick, you changed Monolith, not only for me, but for other ones too. We can still play other games together etc. But it was really a pleasure to play with you. Thanks Nick. Stay strong!:(
Don't forget that I made you two friends through Zero D:<. Besides that, its been nice knowing you nick. We can play other games together btw, just hmu on steam.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were a fun player to hang around with on the server, shame that your time on monolith had to end this way

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Now I wont get aimbotted by you Honestly never thought that out of all the people you'd be the one to be banned for cheats, but Rip. cya never then?

Hazer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

luv u dude uwu. and wait.... ur names owen?

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Hope your appeal goes through so this isn't a "goodbye" its a "see you later" post. Honestly with the interactions I've had with you, the videos you upload with PVP and the time you put into this one server, I find it extremely hard to believe that you would cheat. Logically it doesnt make any sense. Best of luck on your appeal and if it gets denied, in life as well :)

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Kinda find it hard for you being the one who gets called out for cheats, sometimes I question things but who knows lol, hope your appeal goes well until then I will miss you. Best Regards Romeo Deluca

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

One of the best people I've known on the server, sad to see you go this way.

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I just saw your ban appeal. I am kinda shocked cuz i know you dont hack. I hope you get unbanned cuz you are one of the most fun people on the server to hang with.

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

still love u, believe it

SwimmingBird

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

there is no way this dude cheats, he sucks like me, don't worry I'll always love you

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Archived due to OP being permanently banned from the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.