Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Milesy203
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:512760413
Your Character Name: Jack miles

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): tru

Ban Reason: LTAP/LTARP
Unban Reason: So pretty much i had to leave to go do something irl so i lost the police first as my car was warranted after waiting around 2-3mins i put into !help is it okay if i leave after loosing police while warranted and tru replied saying yes its fine so i leave and i come back to being banned for LTARP. unfortunately i didn't take a screen shot of the proof because i didn't expect to be banned

Time of Occurrence: around 18:10pm GMT
Additional members involved/witnessing: no
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

milezy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i may have an idea why i was banned it may be that i rejoined the server instead of leaving so i was just afk on the load screen for mono if this is not allowed i understand why i was banned and i apologise for not thinking about what i was doing

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You asked in !help if you could leave I responded and said yes after this I check logs and see that you had reconnected almost instantly to try and avoid the cop chase/warrant you had which I then took it upon myself to ban you as you had been in an active RP situation and reconnected to try and avoid it, you also lied to me saying you had to leave but you just rejoined instead.

1618336656150.png

Thread Locked & Moved
Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.