Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Legend
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48581872
Your Character Name: Min Jae

Target Steam Name: Ludus
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36979711
Target Character Name (if known): Bobby Boucher

Request Reason: Breaking General Rules: (6. We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc) Ludus used the Homophobic slur "f word" repeatedly. In OOC PM chat [Screenshot] and In Game Voice chat [Video clip] Also made a remark targeting my race.
When did the situation occur?: [4:48 PM] [5:02] 9/19/2022 GMT-10
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Attachments

• Racism_ludas_1.jpg
    Racism_ludas_1.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Ludus

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was speaking to you in character, thanks. I also want to point out people like this Legend are the reason servers like this die off. Nobody wants to join a server trying to get the hang of it just to be constantly teased ingame and in ooc/or killed mugged etc. I enjoyed a whole 5 minutes of the server tonight because of this asshat and his friend.

Last edited:

atlegend

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was speaking to you in character, thanks. I also want to point out people like this Legend are the reason servers like this die off. Nobody wants to join a server trying to get the hang of it just to be constantly teased ingame and in ooc/or killed mugged etc. I enjoyed a whole 5 minutes of the server tonight because of this asshat and his friend.
Getting mugged/kidnapped/killed is part of the game. Not to mention you also failed RP by locking the car door while it was still being driven around STOLEN. By no means does it give you the right to call me a Homophobic slur and target my race.

Ludus

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

First of all I didn't say it wasn't apart of the game but I walked up on the court to play basketball with you guys, you could have literally robbed me and fucked off instead you decided to RDM me then follow me around the server teasing me trying to get a reaction out of me. Congrats it worked, P.S. I was never racist in character or out of character in anyway shape or form. I called him the F word ingame through voice chat and that was it.

SammyZZ

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I called him the F word ingame through voice chat and that was it.
Why are you fine saying it in game, but don't wanna type it out here in the report? I wonder.

Ludus

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why are you fine saying it in game, but don't wanna type it out here in the report? I wonder.
Because I'm not going to be straight up disrespectful out of character especially on a report.

atlegend

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Because I'm not going to be straight up disrespectful out of character especially on a report.
Still broke the rules. You can't be calling people derogatory slurs.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review, I am going to lock this thread for the time being. If there is anything anyone needs to add feel free to DM me on the forums or on discord. Official Car Mechanic#3653

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ludus has been permanently banned for third-party software usage therefor this report will be concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.