Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: JxckBlxck
Your Steam ID: 76561198100914871
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jack Mikael

Admin being reported: @Luvbunny

Reason for Report: Failure to Value the life of Hostages during a Bank Raid - Incompetence as a Police Chief.

Time of Occurrence: 15:50pm BST

Evidence to support your claim: N/A I accidentally pressed "Turn Off" Instead of "Save" on Shadowplay so it reset. Nobody else was recording. - Logs if possible.

[10:51] (OOC) A Sack O' Salt: Luvbunny wtf [10:51] (OOC) A Sack O' Salt: Negotiations were in-progress

3aac4939cdc084d09da63e624a0d4497.png

691e93a0618fe63b328b88e47f479abc.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Hanz @Alfie Jones @A Sack O' Salt @DarkZiom4Ever Jimmy Bolf - @mclovin Took the Ingame !Reports

Events: Myself, Danny, Alfie, John and Jimmy took 2 hostages inside bank and alerted the police with adverts. They sent in a SWAT Commander (Believed to be Sack o' Salt) to negotiate, everything was moving along fine we was communicating with the SWAT Commander and we was negotiating peacefully. I noticed that a SWAT Officer with a shield moved round back of bank and noticed the door was open, I went up to and closed it noticing that the Chief (Luvbunny) and the SWAT Officer were there. After a couple of seconds I noticed that the Chief used ./gov and requested to know whether or not the SWAT Commander was good and wanted him to reply back. I went back to the door and noticed it was open again so I closed it and requested them to not open the door. A couple seconds later, the SWAT Commander is standing behind me tasing a civilian, the Chief and the SWAT Officer come through the back door take 1 look at me and luvbunny opens fire killing me immediately without a thought in the World about the 2 hostages in the bank vault which had a one of us pointing a gun to. After I died the SWAT Commander was confused and was getting upset and shouted at luvbunny for killing me and even told him that he replied using ./gov saying he was good. This lead to negotiations spiralling out of control and a huge gunfight took place. Because of luvbunny's rational actions he caused the deaths of multiple officers and the 2 hostages because he decided to use his weapon over his voice to ask whether or not the SWAT Commander was alive. In this situation luvbunny was so kill hungry that he did not think about his actions for the hostages which resulted in them dying. Myself and others involved in the bank made !reports to which Mclovin took and basically told us that he can do nothing, we have to submit refund requests and forum reports, we apparently weren't even allowed to speak to Luvbunny to just talk about it so now I made this.

I would like to know the thought process behind luvbunny's action and for him to explain his side although none of what he will say will justify the actions he did as voice could of been used compared to just straight up killing me even though he say the SWAT Command or he could of just not pushed in and waited a lot of roleplay was removed from this situation because of luvbunny and his actions. A Sack o' Salt may be able to provide his actions as long as he was the SWAT Command just to backup the points provided in this description.

We will also be making Refund Requests for the following items from the following players:

Alfie Mikael - x1 MP5 + Kevlar & Helmet
Jack Mikael - x1 ACR-E + Kevlar & Helmet
Jimmy Bolf - x1 ACR-E + Kevlar & Helmet
John Mikael - x1 ACR-E + Kevlar & Helmet

Last edited:

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there JackBlack,

As you already stated i was the chief of police at the time of the bank raid you and your crew have conducted.

While responding to the bank, the SWAT Commander at the time took over the raid and radio'd in that he'd start investigations. I acknowledged it and advised all units to not move into the bank while negotiations were still ongoing.

I asked over radio several time if the SWAT commander was still alive, or how the negotiations were going, to which i didnt get an answer to. Radio calls asking the other officers if anyone had eye contact on the SWAT commander were also negative.

I then decided to have a peak at the back door of the bank.

I there saw a heavily armed gunman pointing his assault rifle at me, and a SWAT unit behind him, utilizing his taser.

This gave me reason to believe negotiations failed. In this second - I, the chief of police - called of the negotiations and opened fire upon the armed gunmen. I was killed pretty quickly, so i dont know how the raid turned out.

One thing to add: After questioning Salt (SWAT commander) at the time, he stated that he tased a medic that wasnt valuing his life. However, as it wasnt visible to me who was actually getting tased, the medic or the gunmen, i assumed the gunman was attempted to be tased.

Someone has pointed out that that medic then continued to battle heal you and your crew during this shootout. That would be something worth to check.
I'd also like to point out how you've insulted me as "Idiot" in OOC chat afterwards.
I'm also glad that i am the one that is apparently kill hungry despite you saying you were being peaceful - By letting officer look down your barrels.

Last edited:

Violence

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there JackBlack,

I asked over radio several time if the SWAT commander was still alive, or how the negotiations were going, to which i didnt get an answer to. Radio calls asking the other officers if anyone had eye contact on the SWAT commander were also negative.

At this point the SWAT Commander was most likely inside the vault confirming the hostages and the well-being of them and as no other officer was permitted inside the bank at the time then obviously nobody would have eyes of him. As for radio communication this clearly is poor and untrained police officers who do not utilise the radio effectively or the SWAT Commander turned the radio off due to have obnoxiously loud the police radio can be at times. All of which seem to result from the lack of training and experience in a police role.

I there saw a heavily armed gunman pointing his assault rifle at me, and a SWAT unit behind him, utilizing his taser.

This gave me reason to believe negotiations failed. In this second - I, the chief of police - called of the negotiations and opened fire upon the armed gunmen. I was killed pretty quickly, so i dont know how the raid turned out.

First of all, it's a bank robbery expect to see heavily armed individuals in a bank robbery that should be common sense. Secondly, my rifle would be pointed at you since the only officer at the time should of been the SWAT Command, you entering the building was not planned nor agreed upon within negotiations. If the SWAT Commander is alive how could negotiations have failed, he is clearly alive if standing behind me now the reason he tasered was because of the lack of control of the situation that the police had, you had 0 focus on keeping a perimeter in check so that people don't just randomly walk in, the SWAT Commander had to deal with that, so If the SWAT Commander is alive and because he utilised his Taser without notifying on radio that is somehow instant grounds for KOS even with 2 hostages? Thirdly, instead of instantly calling off negotiations you could have used your voice and quickly asked is everything ok, the response would have been yes, you could have left and negotiations could of continued however no you resulted to the worst possible scenario and shot me.

One thing to add: After questioning Salt (SWAT commander) at the time, he stated that he tased a medic that wasnt valuing his life. However, as it wasnt visible to me who was actually getting tased, the medic or the gunmen, i assumed the gunman was attempted to be tased.

This is all your responsibility, your visual interpretation of the situation made you shoot and the medic not valuing his life was out of our control and should also be the polices responsibility for the situation. All of that was out of our control.

Someone has pointed out that that medic then continued to battle heal you and your crew during this shootout. That would be something worth to check.
I'd also like to point out how you've insulted me as "Idiot" in OOC chat afterwards.
I'm also glad that i am the one that is apparently kill hungry despite you saying you were being peaceful - By letting officer look down your barrels.

The medic combat healing is again out of our control, his choice to break the rules not ours, as well it is commonly known for medics to constantly combat heal police and civilians during situations. None of that can be brought on us and medic responsible should be punished. I apologise for the comment I made during the heat of the moment, it was something that came out rage because I believed that the way the situation was handled is completely wrong and should have ended differently. Your last sentence made no sense to me as you guys shot first, we had no intentions at that time to cause a gunfight.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said to you in game Luv, I /gov’d their orders well before you broke in the back door. I also told everyone to goto another frequency for a better channel with less people to talk over eachother. I mean I don’t know why this is a staff report, should be a player report.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said to you in game Luv, I /gov’d their orders well before you broke in the back door. I also told everyone to goto another frequency for a better channel with less people to talk over eachother. I mean I don’t know why this is a staff report, should be a player report.
Can’t edit on mobile. But I’d like to include that I was utilizing my taser on the civilians and EMS that were FTVL because nobody else would. Negotiations were done well before your chose to push in.

Now I can see why you made this report but it really should be a voided said and refunds should be given. I see no reason to punish Bunny for false judgement. That’s the hard part about PD sometimes.

Also, Jack, I learned the hard way that SHIFF ALT. F10 is to turn off, ALT F10 is to save :/

Last edited:

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I don't see why this should be voided.

You - the aggressor party - armed yourself up, took hostages and went ahead to raid the bank, committing mayor crimes. You dared, you lost. The intent behind criminal roleplay is the high risk high reward principle. It is not meant to be won at all times.

I've explained my reasoning behind me initiation - And no, I've not seen any /gov s about their (Hostage Takers) orders. The only thing i saw you (Salt) saying were to change frequency, which was denied. The 'Kick off' was apparently you (Salt) tasing what appeared to be the gunmen, giving me the impression that the negotiations went horribly wrong. Having your voice radio turned off wasn't very helpful in that situation either. Yet again, a rifle was pointed at me.

I might also like to add that i wasn't the one originally entering the building from behind, it was another swat unit who i told to stay back. While doing so i had the peek at the described scenery.

About responsibility: My responsibility in this roleplay scenario wasn't to let you guys go and let you guys conclude that raid, but effectively bring it to an end with the least amount of damage being done.

And no. When negotiating it is NOT expected that you stick guns into officers faces from a short range, especially ones not negotiating.

I've advised officer to stay back for several minutes, despite having lost radio connection with the negotiator, and only initiated once i saw what i saw. I have clearly valued the life of the hostages by letting the Swat commander take over negotiations.

From my personal point of view this is another report resulting from personal anger about losing a role-playing situation and now seeking the fault somewhere else.

Resume:
> Bank raid gets called out.
> Swat commander takes negotiatings. Was confirmed.
> I position myself outside advising officers to stand back.
> Minutes pass. No answer to the question if still alive over voice and chat.
> Noone has visual on the negotiator.
> Swat unit peeks trough back door.
> Follow him, telling him to stand back.
> Officer tases or attempts to tase someone.
> Some guy aims a rifle at me, short distance, not holstered, not saying anything.
--> Negotiations went wrong. Something bad happened. Combat was about to engage
> Click - Direct threat towards me was taken out.

Last edited:

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The only reason I was tagged is I told them to make a staff report as initial report was on staff. Just wanted to add that before I was tagged again

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

From what I read, this entire situation took place due to a lack of communication between the police negotiator (the SWAT Commander) and the Police Chief, which was in charge of organizing the police force. This is why it is so important the hostage negotiator remains in contact with the police department at all times.

I do get that the Police radio can be loud sometimes and it is needed to turn it off in order to hear the other party, in this case their demands while negotiating. In those situations, you should use the text chat as a way to communicate.

On another hand, if the SWAT Commander was dead, gunshots would have been heard outside of the bank and the police would break in. No such thing took place according to what I read.

The medic that was tased and failed to value his life was breaking the rules, again according to your statement, and that should not have happened which contributed to this entire situation.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.