MRP M3 Rework

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Adam James

Jul 31, 2017
Somalia
Description of suggestion: The m3 simply doesn't work countless times today and yesterday after the buff it is simply not a shotgun I have hit people multiple times 2 to 3 and they don't die. I simply think the damage falloff should be increased but the initial dmg should be increased aswell so it actually feels like a shotgun and not an inconsistent trashcan.
Reason why it should be added: To rework a gun so it is actually used.
Related content: N/A

gm1003

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 7, 2018
College Station, TX
It’s very hard to kill people with the M3 now, I probably have a better chance with a makarov lol

Horrendous

Monolith Pleb
Dec 29, 2017
Michigan, United States of America
Well it's already been rebuffed, but from past experiences, it's hard to find a good middle with the super 90. It either turns into a 1 tap sniper shotgun that becomes a effortless meta, or is garbage and fires rubber bullets.

Xoelfus

Oct 8, 2018
+support

Wolv

+support like gm said... I feel a semi experienced player could kill a cop that’s using a super with a makarov at this point. Once had to shoot a person literally 3 Times to kill them.

Last edited: