Target Steam Name: Sodie Pop Overlord @SodiePop
Target SteamID: STEAM_1:1:39853481
Target Character Name (if known): Macguire Jones

Request reason: LTARP/LTAA
When did the situation occur?: 1:30AM, 2/23/2019
Your evidence to support your claim:
+
Additional members involved/witnessing: @SodiePop

The origional reason we stopped him code-redded him was because he had roadkilled a police officer inside PD. a bit later, I found his garbage truck again, pressed up against a wall, recognized his voice, and decided to attempt an arrest. Then, he eluded for a little while and then disconnected, only to rejoin very soon later. When I was arresting him, he kept saying he was going to report me and that I couldn't arrest him, and if he haden't been doing that and just went with the RP situation, I wouldn't be making this report.

Last edited:

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Oh shit, my mic's broken. How the hell did I not notice, that's why you can't hear me talking in the video.

SodiePop

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jColborn
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson, mask: Evitceted

Target Steam Name: Sodie Pop Overlord @SodiePop
Target SteamID: STEAM_1:1:39853481
Target Character Name (if known): Macguire Jones

Request reason: LTARP/LTAA
When did the situation occur?: 1:30AM, 2/23/2019
Your evidence to support your claim:
+
Additional members involved/witnessing: @SodiePop

The origional reason we stopped him code-redded him was because he had roadkilled a police officer inside PD. a bit later, I found his garbage truck again, pressed up against a wall, recognized his voice, and decided to attempt an arrest. Then, he eluded for a little while and then disconnected, only to rejoin very soon later. When I was arresting him, he kept saying he was going to report me and that I couldn't arrest him, and if he haden't been doing that and just went with the RP situation, I wouldn't be making this report.

The whole reason for your arrest is based on you officers baiting me trying to get me "code-redded" running in-front of and behind my vehicle. By the way this evidence shows nothing of the original incident.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

That is correct, officers were indeed running infront of his garbage truck. I heard that a garbage truck in PD was cop baiting, and I saw a bunch of officers on foot running around it. When Macguire tried to leave, he hit somebody, at which point he was code-redded and shot at. He fleed and got away, the video begins right after he got away, as I shot a detective in the back (the body I CPRed) while trying to shoot the garbage truck. I found him again later and attempted to arrest him, not knowing that my mic was broken, and while I was trying to arrest him he disconnected. He rejoined almost immediately after, and I found him again by messaging him and hearing the ding and by his character. I tazed him because he was fleeing & eluding before he left, and when he got back up he kept saying that I couldn't do that. I was responding to him, but I was unaware my mic was broken. He said he lagged out (but he couldn't have if he reconnected that fast), and kept saying he was going to report me. I thought you could hear me when I was saying that either "I arrest you, or we wait and take it to the admins". I did end up arresting him for 25 minutes, so it was handled in RP, but I made this report mainly because he kept saying he was going to report me. I have a positive opinion of Macguire.

SodiePop

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

That is correct, officers were indeed running infront of his garbage truck. I heard that a garbage truck in PD was cop baiting, and I saw a bunch of officers on foot running around it. When Macguire tried to leave, he hit somebody, at which point he was code-redded and shot at. He fleed and got away, the video begins right after he got away, as I shot a detective in the back (the body I CPRed) while trying to shoot the garbage truck. I found him again later and attempted to arrest him, not knowing that my mic was broken, and while I was trying to arrest him he disconnected. He rejoined almost immediately after, and I found him again by messaging him and hearing the ding and by his character. I tazed him because he was fleeing & eluding before he left, and when he got back up he kept saying that I couldn't do that. I was responding to him, but I was unaware my mic was broken. He said he lagged out (but he couldn't have if he reconnected that fast), and kept saying he was going to report me. I thought you could hear me when I was saying that either "I arrest you, or we wait and take it to the admins". I did end up arresting him for 25 minutes, so it was handled in RP, but I made this report mainly because he kept saying he was going to report me. I have a positive opinion of Macguire.

Yes My game did crash and I did reconnect that fast, I was baited by cops then code redded, and I drove away and died from a car accident. I respawned and spawned a new garbage truck and headed back into town where Jimmy found me and started to arrest me. Followed by my game crashing and rejoining where Jimmy found me by messaging me, then proceeded to arrest me for 25 years. Im unaware if you are allowed to find someone by the messaging notification. As well I have no hard feelings towards jimmy as I also couldn't hear him.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Your microphone is muted. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.