Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

(Hiring people to mint Makarovs.)

The Makarov Department of Treasury, aka MDT-Crude, is an Executive office for the storage, minting, and distribution of MDT-Crude currency.
We have begun project MDT-Crude to allow easy and safe distribution of Makarovs between markets and users. Makarovs are commonly seen being used by new players as a trusty and cheap alternative to being mugged. Makarovs are durable, powerful, versatile, and cheap to manufacture, making them a great gun, and a great alternative to regular Dollars for new players. This currency will allow new players easier access to primaries, drug supplies, and careers.
I hope to deliver my first batch of 70 MDT-Crude Currency alternatives in a month! See below for my contract!

MDT-Crude conversion rate chart:
1x 100% durabilty (aka full Dura) MDT-Crude= 1000 Monocash (more or less)
1x 99-70% durability (Aka Any Dura) MDT-Crude= 700 Monocash (more or less)
1x 69-30% durability (Aka Bad Dura) MDT-Crude= 300 Monocash (more or less)
1x 29- 0% durability (Aka DUD) MDT-Crude= 15 Monocash (more or less)

---------------MDT-CRUDE CONTRACTS--------------
OPEN
I am offering Monocash for 70 MDT-Crude Full Dura Currency Makarovs
Contact CEO to accept contracts.

----Chain of command----

Plum Skyrtle aka "Process Repairing..."- Ceo

Last edited:

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Wow did you end up getting your order I ordered 50 makarovd told it would be fine even tho it’s not that much profit they would still do it make me wait 9 days(late) clear my premium box 2x so I can have space they told they can fulfill the order because it’s too much work even tho they said the work for the money would be fine smh

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.