Status
Not open for further replies.

John Flanighan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

When i try to join the server i get a pop up message box saying "Yor map [maps/rp_truenorth_v1a_mrp.bsp] differs from the server's." i have unsubscribed from the content pack and re subscribed but i still have this problem. Also when i search my game folder for the map i cant delete it, if i search it comes up but i cant delete it as it says it is no longer in this location, however i have not moved or changed it. I was on the server friday and it worked fine, then now it does not work, any help?

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

same

John Flanighan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I just uninstalled my entire game and re-installed it and i still get the same problem, i have deleted it manually and unsubscribed from the map its self but still run into this problem of it being different to the server.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I just uninstalled my entire game and re-installed it and i still get the same problem, i have deleted it manually and unsubscribed from the map its self but still run into this problem of it being different to the server.
Have you tried factory resetting your gmod? Even when you delete the game allot all the files are left behind

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Try removing the map from your downloads folder.

John Flanighan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Try removing the map from your downloads folder.
The map is not in my downloads folder, i just have another folder named server in my dowloads folder and that is full of .gma files with a bunch of numbers as the name.

John Flanighan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Have you tried factory resetting your gmod? Even when you delete the game allot all the files are left behind
Yes i have factory reset my game and n this was no help, I think its a problem on the server side not my side as many people are having this issue, as well as it is 1:00 pm UK taime and 0 people are on the server. i cant even search for the server in GMOD i have to use the legacy browser.

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Unsubscribe from the Truenorth map but NOT THE CONTENT WHICH CONTAINS MATERIALS AND SHIT, And than delete it from your files and you should be fine and it should set you up, thats what i did, make sure you're not subbed to 2 Truenorth maps because i was for some reason as well but scan through your content and make sure you're not subbed to any Truenorth map and just the content for it.

UPDATE: It is something server side, it downloads the Truenorth map you have and for some reason doesn't work so they have to fix it, I deleted any trace of the map and unsubbed and it didn't work so its something serverside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.